Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ufatbastehd
Forum: Jeep February 23rd 07, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By ufatbastehd
Dana 30

On Feb 20, 9:40 pm, "JimG" > wrote:
> I did not have to do that... same hook-up on the vacuum disconnect as the 91
> axle.
>
> "RoyJ" < wrote in message...
> > Part numbers won't...
Forum: Jeep February 20th 07, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By ufatbastehd
Dana 30

On Feb 20, 3:30 pm, The Merg > wrote:
> '95 is a YJ, so hypothetically it uses the same ujoints and calipers. I
> don't think they changed those between 91-95.
> I'm...
Forum: Jeep February 20th 07, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By ufatbastehd
Dana 30

I may get a Dana 30 out of a 95YJ for my 91 YJ.
Can I use the calipers from my 91 on the 95 axle?

Also does the 95 have the larger TJ style axle ujoints?
Forum: Jeep February 12th 07, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 14
Posted By ufatbastehd
Why are Liberty's so expensive compared to Wranlers...

On Feb 10, 12:30 pm, Outatime > wrote:
> wrote:
> > Having driven both, I can tell you that technically speaking, well,
> > Liberty's are lame.
>
> I...
Forum: Jeep January 22nd 07, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By ufatbastehd
Very cool "Back to the 60's" website <OT>

That was great.
Thanks

Jeffrey DeWitt wrote:
> There is NO Jeep content in this site, but it's very cool. Turn up your
> speakers and enjoy.

Forum: Jeep January 22nd 07, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 101
Posted By ufatbastehd
{OT} -- Computer Problem -- UPDATE, FIXED (I think)

Not sure if you saw or are ignoring my earlier post but I''ve been
using this free anti virus on all my PCs for 6 month with no problems.

I got a new dell laptop in August that came with McCafee, I...
Forum: Jeep January 20th 07, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By ufatbastehd
gauges radio domelight & lighter stop working

jeepman97 wrote:
> Hay I got a 1997 sahara and all gauges stop working along with radio dome
> light and lighter still have dash light and low fuel light and turn
> signals flashes but none of gauges...
Forum: Jeep January 20th 07, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 101
Posted By ufatbastehd
{OT} -- Computer Problem -- UPDATE, FIXED (I think)

MIke

I have a ASUS 440BX motherboard on my home-bulit pc with an NVida G
force2 AGP card.
While it's an old machine with only 386mb ram running windowes xp it
does now sound as slow as what your...
Forum: Jeep January 19th 07, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 101
Posted By ufatbastehd
{OT} -- Computer Problem

If you have the orig XP disc you could have re-formated already and be
done with this.
Also you would not have to worry about trojan/virus/adware/malware or
whatever as the system would have been...
Forum: Jeep January 19th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 101
Posted By ufatbastehd
{OT} -- Computer Problem

Yes more ram is better. I wouldn't run less than 1 gig.

But Microsoft says
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314865

James wrote:
> With Windows XP, you are a bit...
Forum: Jeep January 19th 07, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 101
Posted By ufatbastehd
{OT} -- Computer Problem

If running smooth is farked up then I guess so

Jeff Strickland wrote:
> Yes, but is it farked up as soon as they take it out of the trunk and carry
> it back inside?

Forum: Jeep January 18th 07, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 101
Posted By ufatbastehd
{OT} -- Computer Problem

If you have the original XP disc that came with the machine I would
reformat the hard drive.
Then re-install windows XP.

I would also download all the drivers I need and have them on a cd
prior to...
Forum: Jeep January 18th 07, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 101
Posted By ufatbastehd
{OT} -- Computer Problem

Earl you are so right. As the resident Techie in my family I should
have screwed up my first few times I helped out. Now I get the machines
running smooth only to have it farked up again by those I...
Forum: Jeep January 16th 07, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 50
Posted By ufatbastehd
OT newsreader questions

I have issue's with RR too. Since I've switched to a newsreader I
still go back to Google groups via my browser once in a while.Unless
I'm doing somethin wrong messages appear first in google...
Forum: Jeep January 15th 07, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 50
Posted By ufatbastehd
OT newsreader questions

rec.autos.maker.jeep+willys is the name of the group

Your newsgroup server is the server your ISP uses for news.
You can contact your ISP for the server name, of go to their website,
it should be...
Forum: Jeep January 15th 07, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 50
Posted By ufatbastehd
OT newsreader questions

I just downloaded it and already like it better than thunderbird and
xnews already.
Plan on only using it for news though, I;m happy wiht my browser and
email programs

Lon wrote:
> Have you tried...
Forum: Jeep January 15th 07, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 50
Posted By ufatbastehd
OT newsreader questions

XS11E wrote:
> "ufatbastehd" > wrote:
>
> > All
> >
> > I been reading and posting here the past few years using google
> > groups via my browser.
> > I'm sick of the trolls and...
Forum: Jeep January 13th 07, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 50
Posted By ufatbastehd
OT newsreader questions

All

I been reading and posting here the past few years using google groups
via my browser.
I'm sick of the trolls and need to killfile them.
What newsreader do you guys use. I have xnews put just...
Forum: Jeep January 10th 07, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By ufatbastehd
Looking for a hard top

jerryg wrote:
> Looking for a resonably priced used hard top and full doors. For a 95
> YJ
>
> Thanks,
>
> Greg
Forum: Jeep January 10th 07, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By ufatbastehd
Anyone here install this exhaust manifold???

Rich wrote:
> I have one on my CJ. I got it when I converted my 258 to the 4.0l head.
> Works fine. It's no Boorla header, but it does the job and the price is
> right.
>
> "ufatbastehd"...
Forum: Jeep January 9th 07, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By ufatbastehd
Anyone here install this exhaust manifold???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160070524787&ru=http://motors.search.ebay.com:80/160070524787_W0QQfromZR40_W0QQfviZ1

Great price seems to good to be true.
Anyone here...
Forum: Jeep December 22nd 06, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 21
Posted By ufatbastehd
Merry Christmas everyone

Matt Macchiarolo wrote:
> Just thought I'd post a little early, we're leaving for sunny Florida this
> afternoon and I won't get a chance to check the group until probably Dec 31.
> Happy New Year as...
Forum: Jeep December 15th 06, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By ufatbastehd
Bill Bashing

Same here, This was one of the first Jeep forum's I found and Bill and
Mike have indirectly taught me alot about jeeps
Thanks!

Jeffrey DeWitt wrote:
> Thanks for saying something that needed to be...
Forum: Honda December 3rd 06, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By ufatbastehd
early xmas gift`

G-man422 wrote:
> Wow, im glad she was alright. what caused the roll?
>

> --
> G-man422
> G-man422's Profile:...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41