Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: donquijote1954
Forum: Driving April 1st 08, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.autos
Replies: 15
Posted By donquijote1954
Why do drivers hate cyclists?

On Apr 1, 8:45 am, "C. E. White" >
wrote:
> "ComandanteBanana" > wrote in message

Forum: Driving March 5th 08, 01:41 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 218
Posted By donquijote1954
Worst Streets to Cycle in America

On Mar 4, 5:23*pm, "Jeremy Parker" >
wrote:
> "donquijote1954" > wrote in message

Forum: Driving March 4th 08, 10:03 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 218
Posted By donquijote1954
High population density is good for bikes

On Mar 3, 11:58*pm, Nate Nagel > wrote:
> donquijote1954 wrote:

> > I think he forgot the horse****. But such Utopia already exists among
> > the Amish. Do we have to worship...
Forum: Driving March 3rd 08, 01:30 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 218
Posted By donquijote1954
Reckless, Aggressive Drivers: Homegrown Terrorists

On Mar 1, 5:37*pm, "ZBicyclist" > wrote:
> laughing man wrote:
>
> > It will all be solved when the only personal transportaion is horses,
> > motorcycles and horse drawn wagons...
Forum: Driving March 1st 08, 03:21 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 218
Posted By donquijote1954
Holland exhibits a Master Plan

Forum: Driving February 29th 08, 02:32 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic

On Feb 29, 7:10*am, Bike guy Joe > wrote:
> > 'Actually, I propose a "Dutch Package," where issues normal to the
> > Dutch --gay rights, bike facilities, prostitution and...
Forum: Driving February 29th 08, 02:30 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 218
Posted By donquijote1954
What "Bike Friendly" Looks Like

On Feb 27, 12:44 pm, "Jeremy Parker" >
wrote:
> How old is that movie? I thought that the Dutch had given up bicycle
> master plans fourteen years ago. I didn't see any...
Forum: Driving February 28th 08, 08:01 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 218
Posted By donquijote1954
OK, let's assume the revolution

Some interesting facts for those Americans who love the environment as
well as hate terrorism...

"If Americans were to use public transportation at equivalent rates as
Europeans, scientists estimate...
Forum: Driving February 27th 08, 05:10 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 218
Posted By donquijote1954
Holland exhibits a Master Plan

While America doesn't have an energy policy other than invading oil-
rich countries, Holland exhibits a Master Plan for bicycles, which is
sure to help the environment and the health of its...
Forum: Driving February 27th 08, 01:43 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic

On Feb 27, 7:54 am, Eric Vey > wrote:
> Tom Sherman wrote:
>
> >> You mean when cyclist continually run red lights and ignore most of
> >> the traffic laws. That leads to...
Forum: Driving February 26th 08, 10:57 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic

On Feb 26, 4:15*pm, Brian Huntley > wrote:
> On Feb 26, 2:11*pm, (Matthew T. Russotto)
> wrote:
>

> > Standard practice in Philly is to...
Forum: Driving February 26th 08, 02:43 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 218
Posted By donquijote1954
Reckless, Aggressive Drivers: Homegrown Terrorists

Hey, this is a new website about velorution, t-shirt and all...

http://www.webspawner.com/users/donquijote91
Forum: Driving February 26th 08, 02:10 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 218
Posted By donquijote1954
VELORUTION!

It's no secret that the motive of this revolution is "the Law of the
Jungle," which appropriately was born out of the discrimination
against bicycles... Well, this article reflects that reality, not...
Forum: Driving February 25th 08, 07:47 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic

On Feb 24, 9:55*pm, (Tom Keats) wrote:
> In article >,
> * * * * donquijote1954 >...
Forum: Driving February 24th 08, 11:19 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 218
Posted By donquijote1954
Reckless, Aggressive Drivers: Homegrown Terrorists

On Feb 24, 1:45*pm, (Matthew T. Russotto)
wrote:
> In article >,
> Tom Sherman > wrote:
>
> >Alan...
Forum: Driving February 24th 08, 11:17 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 218
Posted By donquijote1954
Cell phone policies in different countries and states

On Feb 24, 4:36 pm, Pat > wrote:
> On Feb 24, 1:15 pm, donquijote1954 >
> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 23, 9:32 pm, Eric Vey >...
Forum: Driving February 24th 08, 09:45 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 218
Posted By donquijote1954
the 'law of the jungle' exists on the road

"it is not uncommon to hear cyclists being told by cops that the 'law
of the jungle' exists on the road."

http://www.ibiketo.ca/node/1735

I just want drivers and authorities to acknowledge that...
Forum: Driving February 24th 08, 09:24 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 218
Posted By donquijote1954
Reckless, Aggressive Drivers: Homegrown Terrorists

Hey, anonymous drivers with an addiction to gas, your vehicle causes
death and mayhem. Just like if you drink and drive, when you talk on
the cell phone, or any kind of reckless behavior, you carry a...
Forum: Driving February 24th 08, 09:08 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 218
Posted By donquijote1954
Reckless, Aggressive Drivers: Homegrown Terrorists

On Feb 24, 2:14*pm, (Matthew T. Russotto)
wrote:
> In article >,

Forum: Driving February 24th 08, 07:07 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic

wrote:
> In article >,
> Tom Sherman > wrote:
>
> >Alan...
Forum: Driving February 24th 08, 07:00 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic

On Feb 23, 10:14*pm, Alan Baker > wrote:
> In article >,
> *Tom Sherman > wrote:
>
> > Matthew T. Russotto...
Forum: Driving February 24th 08, 06:54 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 218
Posted By donquijote1954
Reckless, Aggressive Drivers: Homegrown Terrorists

On Feb 23, 8:34*pm, (Matthew T. Russotto)
wrote:
> In article >, Tom Keats > wrote:
>
> >To every pay-off there's a...
Forum: Driving February 24th 08, 06:47 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 218
Posted By donquijote1954
Reckless, Aggressive Drivers: Homegrown Terrorists

On Feb 23, 8:22*pm, (Matthew T. Russotto)
wrote:
> In article >,
> Tom Sherman >...
Forum: Driving February 24th 08, 06:45 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic

On Feb 23, 7:56*pm, Alan Baker > wrote:
> In article >,
> (Tom Keats) wrote:
>

> > In article...
Forum: Driving February 24th 08, 06:21 PM Posted to alt.scooter,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic