Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Simulators July 16th 07, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Champ Car 2006 By iDT Released For rFactor

On Jul 12, 8:01 am, Uwe Schürkamp > wrote:
> I tried the ChampCar mod last night and like it quite a bit. Has anyone
> else found that the mirrors cannot be adjusted in ther...
Forum: Simulators February 27th 07, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Live For Speed

On Feb 20, 5:48 am, "Paulinho" > wrote:
> Just started getting back in this Sim !!
>
> It's really good !
>
> lol

I've got to give it another go. Just got into...
Forum: Simulators January 23rd 07, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
G25 v. Momo Force

Dave F wrote:
> "Steve Blankenship" <steveNOSPAMblankenshipATcomcast.net> wrote in message
> > "Larry" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators January 22nd 07, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
G25 v. Momo Force

Michael Sisson wrote:
[snip]

> The thing that is holding me back is the wire nightare. I have owned a
> Logi Red (cable driven, not the MOMO), an Act-Labs Monstrosity, and a
> Logi Black...
Forum: Simulators December 21st 06, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
GTR2

Rolf Wesemann wrote:
> Buy yourself a good christmay present (or better find someone to) and get a
> Nvidia 7950 GT Graphic Card for AGP (I think, it is released for AGP also)
> and you will see the...
Forum: Simulators December 20th 06, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
GTR2 & GTR differences

wrote:
[snip]
> Thing is, the new physics, although more realistic, is less challenging
> to some people. The cars are no longer a tiny bit away from losing
> control. ...
Forum: Simulators December 8th 06, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 83
Posted By [email protected]
Top 5 racing sims?

wrote:
> No ever mentioned mobil 1 rally- an EA release from 2000; very advanced
> for it's time; exciting and immersive gameplay and really a lot of fun.
> I know it didn't sell...
Forum: Simulators December 5th 06, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
GTR 2 Help

Larry wrote:
> Another place requiring you to set up an account just to download a file.
> I'll find it elsewhere.
>
> -Larry

And you *don't* have a spam-trap email just for this sort of...
Forum: Simulators December 1st 06, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 83
Posted By [email protected]
Top 5 racing sims?

news wrote:
> co-worker wants to buy a Logitech G25 and wants to know what games to
> get to go with it. I like my racing realistic... so much that I've been
> racing a real dirt car for the last...
Forum: Simulators October 31st 06, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
GTR2 skins

Emma Ward wrote:
> I saw a video online the other day which showed the BMW's from GTR2
> racing...
>
> However when I choose a grid of BMW's in my game they are all the same
> color..?
>
> Is there a...
Forum: Simulators October 31st 06, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Steve Valdez on Wind Tunnel

Larry wrote:
> Yeah, all the screens shown were NR2003 I believe, then at the end they
> plugged rFactor.
>
> In a way, I guess it's hard to plug something that isn't available anymore
> (without a...
Forum: Simulators October 31st 06, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Steve Valdez on Wind Tunnel

Larry wrote:
> Yeah, all the screens shown were NR2003 I believe, then at the end they
> plugged rFactor.
>
> In a way, I guess it's hard to plug something that isn't available anymore
> (without a...
Forum: Simulators September 26th 06, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
GTR2 cheat for unlocking tracks?

Larry wrote:
> I'm hearing rumors this may cause online mismatches?
>

>From what I've read, that was an unlock method that involved editing
the .gdb files of every track that caused the...
Forum: Simulators September 24th 06, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
GTR2 & MOTEC Interpreter

BRH wrote:
> Can someone provide some guidance to me regarding the installation of
> the MOTEC i2 Interpreter in GTR2? Instructions for this are kind of
> sparse and confusing. GTR2's readme file...
Forum: Simulators August 10th 06, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
ActLab ForceRS paddles/rFactor 1150 stability?

Bob Simpson wrote:
> You can use any of the many buttons on the front of the wheel that you
> like to change gears, of course.
>
> I just so happens that I broke one of the paddles on my Act-Labs...
Forum: Simulators August 8th 06, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
ActLab ForceRS paddles/rFactor 1150 stability?

So I'm super excited to try the new rFactor and mods, and one of my AL
ForceRS paddles breaks! I don't see any spares available through
ActLabs - anyone got a source or dead wheel they want to sell?...
Forum: Simulators July 21st 06, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
rFactor Patch Features Released

I especially noticed this:

- Vehicle inputs are now read on a thread at over 100Hz for better
precision. Can be turned off in plr file.

Isn't this a huge improvement for ISI sims, which always...
Forum: Simulators July 10th 06, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
FYI - new nVidia drivers

PlowBoy wrote:
> how about a better link to the page you downloade the driver from? Hell I
> cant find...
Forum: Simulators July 10th 06, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
FYI - new nVidia drivers

Garrot wrote:
> On 8 Jul 2006 20:18:07 -0700, wrote:

> All one has to do is go view>classic view and you have the old control
> panel back.

Duh - my mistake. I grabbed...
Forum: Simulators July 9th 06, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
FYI - new nVidia drivers

I happened to notice a minor long-time annoyance is gone in the latest
nVidia 91.31 video drivers.
In RBR, some of the stages (esp France and Finland) have had visible
borders in the road surface. I...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20