Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 1.68 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Aunt Judy likes it in the rear[_1_]
Forum: Driving May 10th 07, 06:32 PM Posted to chi.general,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 130
Stop sign cameras...

On May 10, 11:48 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> Brent P wrote:
> >http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/17/1742.asp
>
> > <...>
>
> > Another type of automated...
Forum: Driving April 19th 07, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Replies: 49
Gun crazies are still a MUCH smaller threat to you than CAR CRAZIES

On Apr 19, 12:52 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> Drunken Driver wrote:
> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >> Drunken Driver wrote:
Forum: Driving October 24th 06, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.true-crime
Replies: 3
A Snapshot of Things to Come

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 20:54:54 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
> > wrote:
>
> >Given the success of this speed camera experiment in...
Forum: Driving October 16th 06, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 14
Famous golfer John Daly talks about his criminal and deadly driving habits

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On 15 Oct 2006 16:14:14 -0700, "Chuck Whealton"
> > wrote:
>

> >morticide wrote:
> >> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are...
Forum: Driving October 16th 06, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 14
Famous golfer John Daly talks about his criminal and deadly driving habits

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On 16 Oct 2006 03:22:12 -0700, "Chuck Whealton"
> > wrote:
>

> >Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >> On 15...
Forum: Driving October 9th 06, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 21
Ping: Aunt Judy likes it in the rear....

Aunt Judy likes it in the rear wrote:
> necromancer wrote:
> > Are you familiar with I-26 from I-95 to the NC border and into NC? I'm
> > going on a road trip that way soon, and wanted to know if you...
Forum: Driving October 9th 06, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

necromancer wrote:
> Are you familiar with I-26 from I-95 to the NC border and into NC? I'm
> going on a road trip that way soon, and wanted to know if you knew of
> any good locally owned places to...
Forum: Driving October 5th 06, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 32
Ways in which beltless drivers harm OTHER people

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 23:23:13 -0600, "richard" > wrote:
>

> >"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
Forum: Driving October 5th 06, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

richard wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
> message ...
<snip>
> That's the difference between a dummy...
Forum: Driving October 5th 06, 06:45 PM Posted to alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,misc.legal,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 32
Ways in which BELTED drivers harm OTHER people

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 22:46:57 -0600, "Notebook" > wrote:
>
> >Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>

> >> 3.) Beltless...
Forum: Driving October 3rd 06, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 26
As expected mass murderer Russell Weller claiming simple case of "pedal error"

necromancer wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Ted Kennedy -
> President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad Mothers) said in
> rec.autos.driving:
> > Hi. This is...
Forum: Driving October 2nd 06, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 128
DTel: The case for speed cameras destroyed in a flash

gpsman wrote:
> wrote: <brevity snip/groups adjusted>
> > The case for speed cameras destroyed in a flash
> >
> > By David Millward, Transport Correspondent
> >
> > Daily...
Forum: Driving September 27th 06, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 15
Mass killer Russell Weller allowed to skip trial

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 17:34:12 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
> > wrote:
>
> >Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS...
Forum: Driving September 7th 06, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Replies: 7
Did Aunt Judy Move to HB?

morticide wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> > On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 22:18:24 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
> > > wrote:

Forum: Driving August 16th 06, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 32
Dont tailgate me bumper sticket

wrote:
> Sir Lex wrote:
>
> > In my experience, the best thing you can stick on the back of your car
> > to deter tailgaters is this sticker:

Forum: Driving August 16th 06, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 23
Man commits the Laura Bush crime - But he's charged with manslaughter

necromancer wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Aunt Judy likes it
> in the rear said in rec.autos.driving:
> > ROTFLMAO. AJ, are you saying you DON'T know the difference...
Forum: Driving August 16th 06, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Slammed!!

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 19:05:18 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
> > wrote:
>
> >Saw a funny SUV today. Some loser had "slammed" (lowered) his...
Forum: Driving August 16th 06, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Slammed!!

necromancer wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Nate Nagel said in
> rec.autos.driving:
> > (how the hell do you get the camber and toe right with hydraulics
> > anyway? ...
Forum: Driving August 16th 06, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Eeyore wrote:
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
>
> > Laura Bush also ran a stop sign and killed a guy but she bought her
> > way out of it and was never charged with anything!!

Forum: Driving August 16th 06, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 23
Man commits the Laura Bush crime - But he's charged with manslaughter

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On 16 Aug 2006 08:31:43 +0200, "Bill Bonde ('The path is clear, though
> no eyes can see')" > wrote:
>

> >laura bush -...
Forum: Driving August 16th 06, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 26
Tyre-slasher targets drivers on mobiles

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 02:56:44 +0100, Eeyore
> > wrote:
>

> >laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
Forum: Driving August 16th 06, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 26
Tyre-slasher targets drivers on mobiles

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On 15 Aug 2006 12:01:54 -0700, "Larry Bud" >
> wrote:
>

> >Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> >> Alexander Rogge wrote:
Forum: Driving August 16th 06, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 26
Tyre-slasher targets drivers on mobiles

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 07:30:54 -0700, john > wrote:
>
> >Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> >>
> >> Sounds like something i'd do. Story...
Forum: Driving August 16th 06, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 32
Dont tailgate me bumper sticket

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Aunt Judy likes it in the rear wrote:
> >
> > I much prefer:
> >
> > "Driver only carries $20 worth of ammunition."
> > "If you don't like my driving, stay...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63