Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.98 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark C.
Forum: Ford Mustang July 17th 08, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 27
Posted By Mark C.
Ford tries for blandest, ugliest vehicle in the World

I like it.

"dwight" > wrote in message
> "Rich" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang January 13th 08, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By Mark C.
66 C4 green dot valve body?

Jan, Check to make sure you installed the valve body correctly. Theres a
shift input plunger in the valve body (the largest) that the shift lever
engages in the last groove. It's entirely possible...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 13th 08, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Mark C.
'66 overcharging

I wish it were as simple as a bad regulator but if you go back and read my
original post I installed the old regulator, batt & alternator and it did
the same thing. The old parts were working fine...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 11th 08, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Mark C.
'66 overcharging

I'm ready to drive my just completed '66 coupe restomod however I can't
because the system is overcharging. When I start the car the ammeter pegs
and the voltage is pushing 16 and goes higher when...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 30th 07, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark C.
mustang replacement molding question

"Spike" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 13:24:49 -0800, "Mark C."
> > wrote:
>
>>Does anyone...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 23rd 07, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark C.
mustang replacement molding question

Does anyone know of a manufacturer for classic mustang molding that uses
quality metals instead of that cheap, soft, ill fitting crap that Corvex
puts out?
Forum: Ford Mustang December 13th 07, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By Mark C.
Crushtang

Serves him right for parking it outside. The garage is probably full of
boxes and crap.

"John B." > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang December 10th 07, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By Mark C.
Molding manufacturers

Does anyone know of a manufacturer for classic mustang molding that uses
quality metals instead of that cheap, soft, ill fitting crap that Corvex
puts out?
Forum: Ford Mustang November 12th 07, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By Mark C.
66 Under dash wiring

I'm getting close to finishing my '66 coupe restomod project and decided to
replace my under dash harness for a new one since I've already replaced all
the other wiring and there was a couple of...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 4th 07, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Mark C.
C-4 trans leaking from around shift lever

Why do you guys assume he has a worn case? Just replace the two seals in the
shift input assembly. One for the shift shaft and one for the kickdown
lever. It involves removing the valve body to get...
Forum: Technology July 4th 07, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Mark C.
C-4 trans leaking from around shift lever

Why do you guys assume he has a worn case? Just replace the two seals in the
shift input assembly. One for the shift shaft and one for the kickdown
lever. It involves removing the valve body to get...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 20th 07, 03:06 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.rod-n-custom,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By Mark C.
Working under a car gives me intestinal issues....

Sounds like you need a lift to work under instead of the old creeper.

"Max Power" > wrote in message

> "Frank ess"...
Forum: Technology June 20th 07, 03:06 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.rod-n-custom,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10

"Max Power" > wrote in message

> "Frank ess"...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 19th 07, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By Mark C.
302 water pmp bolts

"Mark Nahtygal" > wrote in message
> Any sources for waterpump bolts, 1984 mustang GT 302 with A/C?

Try a hardware store.
Forum: Ford Mustang June 12th 07, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark C.
master cylinder question

I'm working on a 67 with a granda front disk brake conversion. In the past I
used a bronco master with a 1" bore for a firmer pedal. I don't remember the
years you could use. Anyone know?
Forum: Ford Mustang June 12th 07, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By Mark C.
67 mustang master cylinder swap.

I'm working on a 67 with a granda front disk brake conversion. In the past I
used a bronco master with a 1" bore for a firmer pedal. I don't remember the
years you could use. Anyone know?
Forum: Ford Mustang June 7th 07, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By Mark C.
Interchangeable brake parts

You can "deglaze" your rotors the a sanding disk however it wont remove any
warpage. I'd recommend a quality replacement rotor. Don't buy the cheap made
in China rotors. They're made out of cheap...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 28th 07, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By Mark C.
test

test
Forum: Ford Mustang September 19th 06, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark C.
Edelbrock 1806 tuning guide

"goodnigh" > wrote in message
>I got mine from Edelbrock's web site.
> It was a twenty five page PDF file.

Forum: Ford Mustang September 19th 06, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark C.
Edelbrock 1806 tuning guide

I bought a '69 Mach 1 with an Edelbrock avs thunder series 650 cfm
carburator #1806. I need to tune it but I don't have the guide. Can someone
please email me a copy of the tuning graph with the...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 6th 06, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By Mark C.
Muscle Heads Rejoice!

It doesn't mean the price of gas will go down. It may go up slower though.
Forum: Ford Mustang September 3rd 06, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By Mark C.
test

test
Forum: Ford Mustang September 3rd 06, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By Mark C.
Leaded/Unleaded gas for 69 Mustang

"waterboy" > wrote in message
> Hi just purchase a 69 Mustang 302 engine. I believe I'm the third of
> forth...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 1st 06, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark C.
Stolen '66 covertible update

>Nevada Larry wrote,

>Sacramento Police department is looking for the owner of a 66 Mustang
>convertible, black top and blue body, which was stolen and they have
>recovered. Anybody out there...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 1st 06, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Mark C.
weird engine problems

> wrote in message
> For the price of a rebuilt head I'm getting a whole different engine
> out of an auto car,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31