Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Doug Wilson
Forum: Mazda December 5th 06, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 29
Posted By Doug Wilson
Clear Wheels

Ain't that the truth!

I would have been able to drive a Miata a heck of a lot sooner had it not
been for those legal fees and various and sundry other expenses related to
the "upgrade."

"XS11E"...
Forum: Mazda December 2nd 06, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 7
Posted By Doug Wilson
Monitor ignition timing using OBD interface?

I've been thinking about a ScanGauge II for the same reason.

http://www.scangauge.com/

Has anyone on board have experience with either of the devices?

"no" > wrote in message
Forum: Mazda November 3rd 06, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 126
Posted By Doug Wilson
Downshifting

"pws" > wrote in message
> Don Bruder wrote:
>> In article >,
>> pws >...
Forum: Mazda October 24th 06, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 30
Posted By Doug Wilson
I've been VIOLATED!

The 2006 has a button in the trunk that, when pushed, disables the release
button as well as the button on the ignition key that opens the trunk lid.
Apparently, the release is...
Forum: Mazda September 30th 06, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 0
Posted By Doug Wilson
Car cover input requested

I have a friend who has a new NC and no garage to stash it in. Any
suggestions on car covers? Materials? Manufacturers? Retailers?

Thanks in advance!
Forum: Mazda September 10th 06, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 6
Posted By Doug Wilson
94 Miata popping out of fifth gear

Thanks, Chris. I'll pass along the information.

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote in message
>I don't know if this is possible but for...
Forum: Mazda September 8th 06, 06:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

"Chuck" > wrote in message
> Replace tranny with a used one?
> "Doug Wilson" > wrote in message
Forum: Mazda September 8th 06, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 6
Posted By Doug Wilson
94 Miata popping out of fifth gear

A friend has a 94 Miata that pops out of fifth gear. Any suggestions on a
fix?

Thanks in advance.
Forum: Mazda September 3rd 06, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 15
Posted By Doug Wilson
Top Headliner

Wish they had one for an NC...

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote in message
> Nice work Doug!
>
> Chris
> 99BBB

Forum: Mazda September 3rd 06, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 15
Posted By Doug Wilson
Top Headliner

http://www.duettomotors.com/miata/headliner.htm

>> There used to be an insulating headliner available on line
>> for the convertible top. One summer in Florida has made me
>> want to try one! I...
Forum: Mazda July 18th 06, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
Posted By Doug Wilson
NC Question

"Remove This" > wrote in message
> On the console, There are 2 switches for the power windows. Both have 3
> "braille bumps" on them....
Forum: Mazda July 13th 06, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Posted By Doug Wilson
Am I the first to ask ....?

I got in the habit of keeping the registration in the vehicle when I was
married.

That way, even if the Missus had my vehicle, the registration was with it...

Now that I'm single again, I guess...
Forum: Mazda July 12th 06, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Posted By Doug Wilson
Am I the first to ask ....?

My registration and insurance cards fit neatly up there.

> '06 MX5/GT, On the Visors, what is that...
Forum: Mazda July 5th 06, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 0
Posted By Doug Wilson
Deals Gap?

Who all's goin' to Deals Gap at the end of the month?
Forum: Mazda July 2nd 06, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 17
Posted By Doug Wilson
Adding Supercharger to '92 (1.6L)

The 2006 Manual states:

"You may use a regular unleaded fuel with an Octane Rating from 87 to 90 (91
to 95 RON) but this will slightly reduce performance.
Fuel with a rating lower than 87 octane...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15