Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.81 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Robert Cruickshank
Forum: Driving November 16th 06, 03:55 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By Robert Cruickshank
Interesting I-5 video in the wintertime

wtrplnet wrote:
> "Carl Rogers" > wrote in message
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Guzin has created an I-5 video and posted it...
Forum: Driving September 26th 06, 06:01 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 33
Posted By Robert Cruickshank
Seattle to Minnesota - at Thanksgiving

Scott O. Kuznicki wrote:
> I'm contemplating driving to Minnesota and back for Thanksgiving. The
> quickest route is I-90 to US 212 to US 85 to I-90 to US 63 to US 52.
> The total distance will be...
Forum: Driving August 25th 06, 06:04 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,alt.mexico,ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By Robert Cruickshank
New video of the Tijuana 2000 beltway

armourereric wrote:
> Carl Rogers wrote:
>
>>>"morticide" > wrote in message
>>
>>>How close is the "new" CA 905...
Forum: Driving July 13th 06, 02:56 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 24
Posted By Robert Cruickshank
It's Gonna Cost $140 BILLION To Fix SoCal's Roads

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 22:40:18 -0700, Robert Cruickshank
> > wrote:
>

>>The problem with market orthodoxy is it tends to apply abstract theory
>>to...
Forum: Driving July 13th 06, 02:50 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 24

brink wrote:
> "Robert Cruickshank" > wrote in message
>
>>>Charge a toll, increase mass transit. That's your only two...
Forum: Driving July 11th 06, 06:40 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 24

Sherman L. Cahal wrote:
> Dan J.S. wrote:
>
>>"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
>>
>>>Eric Spillman (KTLA) is...
Forum: Driving July 11th 06, 06:37 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 1

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> Eric Spillman (KTLA) is reporting that roads in SoCal are in need of
> an estimated $140 BILLION in repair and upgrade work. California,
> however, has only budgeted about...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7