Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.38 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 4425241
Forum: Chrysler August 26th 06, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 30
Posted By 4425241
cracked dashboard

thanks you for help for my air bag!my 300 has crack on the dashboard has
anyone fixed this before?or does the dash need to be replaced.thanks
Forum: Chrysler August 25th 06, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 30
Posted By 4425241
300m clockspring

thank you very much for info.my question now is I removed everthing and air
bag is not bolted to steering wheel is it safe to unplug bag?thank you
again!!!
Forum: Chrysler August 24th 06, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 30
Posted By 4425241
300m airbag light

Thank you maxpower!What the hach is a clockspring?will i need to take to
deal i usually do my own repairs?thank you again!
Forum: Chrysler August 23rd 06, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 30
Posted By 4425241
300m airbag light

need to findout why airbag light staying on.I replaced rack and pinion
gear while doing this steering wheel spun several times unhooked to rack.
the horn and cruise also no longer work and the radio...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4