Showing results 1 to 25 of 126
Search took 1.99 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jules
Forum: BMW January 27th 08, 01:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By Jules
bmw1reeks

"Dean Dark" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 09:25:38 +0000, wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 26 Jan 2008...
Forum: BMW January 6th 08, 05:30 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 10
Posted By Jules
e46 325ci

"Thomas Wright" > wrote in message
> coolbreeze wrote:
> > thanks
> > "Jules" > wrote in message
Forum: BMW January 6th 08, 10:03 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 10
Posted By Jules
e46 325ci

lift the wheel, then see if any play at all. pry the arm a little.
mine is going on a e34 and thats what the mechanic did

"coolbreeze" > wrote in...
Forum: BMW December 31st 07, 06:46 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 10
Posted By Jules
1992 525i 2.5L L6 PFI DOHC 24V

"Drunkpunk" <u40263@uwe> wrote in message news:7d747fc59a69a@uwe...
> Im looking in to buying a 92 525i wit 129,000 miles on it. I was wandering
if
> its worth buying or is it just going to be a...
Forum: BMW December 18th 07, 07:50 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 16
Posted By Jules
BMW 740i Auto transmission problem

Thanks Mike, i had read and will try to remember, cheers for taking the time
to write it all!

"Mike G" > wrote in message

> "Jules"...
Forum: BMW December 17th 07, 03:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

"adder1969" > wrote in message
> On Dec 17, 4:04 am, "Jules"
> > yup i use that often...but i do hate,...
Forum: BMW December 17th 07, 04:04 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

"Mike G" > wrote in message

Forum: BMW December 17th 07, 02:04 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

"Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote in message
> In article
> >,
> avatar2k...
Forum: BMW November 30th 07, 06:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 3
Posted By Jules
Sold!

are 525 touring pref TDS comming in NL and cheap?
I know in Germany they fetch big money, same as here UK
I want a diesel as soon i will do much more UK-E Germany and back again..

also do people...
Forum: BMW November 29th 07, 06:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 15
Posted By Jules
Parking in Neutral

"Pete" > wrote in message

> > wrote
> > Parking in lots and garages in Bangkok require you
> > to leave the car in...
Forum: BMW November 27th 07, 04:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 23
Posted By Jules
auto transmission service

"Scott Dorsey" > wrote in message
> dizzy > wrote:
> >Bob Smitter wrote:
> >>"Tom K." >...
Forum: BMW November 22nd 07, 03:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By Jules
leaking fuel, 525 touring 96

"adder1969" > wrote in message
> On Nov 21, 8:55 pm, "Jules" > wrote:
Forum: BMW November 21st 07, 08:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By Jules
leaking fuel, 525 touring 96

It was the garage who let me use the lift to look underneath said no rubber
seals

He did say, empty the boot, lift carpets and look down and remove a few
screws and take a look.

Hope fully get the...
Forum: BMW November 21st 07, 08:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By Jules
leaking fuel, 525 touring 96

i asked about that, guy spoke to said no rubber seals..but was my thought at
first

"Ali" > wrote in message
> Or the rubber seals for...
Forum: BMW November 21st 07, 08:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By Jules
leaking fuel, 525 touring 96

filled up many times recently all over Europe and it didnt happen

"R. Mark Clayton" > wrote in message
> You overfilled it,...
Forum: BMW November 21st 07, 05:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By Jules
leaking fuel, 525 touring 96

Hi
Filled the bimmer to the top the other day, just under 80 quid ouch!

next day, inside and outside stank of fuel, gauge was down too.

I have had a look underneath while the car was on a lift

I...
Forum: BMW October 14th 07, 09:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By Jules
False bulb failure warning.

I have had this on my 525 touring since i got it...quite common fault
sometimes doesnt do it for ages, then suddenly...then goes again for ages,

"Mike G" > wrote in...
Forum: BMW October 7th 07, 10:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 15
Posted By Jules
Ceramic brake pads

"Fred W" > wrote in message
> Ali wrote:
> > Any new pads will need bedding in. However, ceramic pads are an
> > overkill...
Forum: BMW October 7th 07, 10:10 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 15
Posted By Jules
Ceramic brake pads

"Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Ron > wrote:
Forum: BMW October 1st 07, 04:46 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 35
Posted By Jules
RWD vs FWD BMW, Saab

"adder1969" > wrote in message
> On Oct 1, 2:00 pm, "Jules" > wrote:
>
> > my 77GT...
Forum: BMW October 1st 07, 02:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 35
Posted By Jules
RWD vs FWD BMW, Saab

"adder1969" > wrote in message
> On Sep 29, 3:41 am, dizzy > wrote:
> > adder1969 wrote:
Forum: BMW September 28th 07, 05:23 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 18
Posted By Jules
E39 Touring, hard rear suspension?

"Dave Plowman (News)" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> adder1969...
Forum: BMW September 25th 07, 08:53 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 35
Posted By Jules
RWD vs FWD BMW, Saab

"stinkeroo" > wrote in message
> On Sep 25, 1:25 pm, "Pete" > wrote:
> > "stinkeroo" wrote

Forum: BMW September 25th 07, 06:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 35
Posted By Jules
RWD vs FWD BMW, Saab

"stinkeroo" > wrote in message
> Is it worth the premium price of a BMW to get a RWD car?
>
> Does it handle that...
Forum: BMW September 23rd 07, 07:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By Jules
Noisy timing chain