Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andy Barkl[_1_]
Forum: Ford Explorer November 14th 06, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 1
Posted By Andy Barkl[_1_]
Low Speed Lurching

"Kelley" > wrote in message
> I've got an '04 Explorer XLS 2wd that has what I can only describe as a
> dead spot in...
Forum: Ford Explorer November 7th 06, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By Andy Barkl[_1_]
Explorer Alignment

"Jack" > wrote in message
>I think I remember a thread last year on front-end alignment which
> mentioned a company which...
Forum: Ford Explorer October 31st 06, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 8
Posted By Andy Barkl[_1_]
Michelin Tires, Cross Terrain or LTX?

"Big Shoe" > wrote in message
> Thanks for the reply - I've looked at the information in tire rack and
> they seem to...
Forum: Ford Explorer October 30th 06, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer

"Big Shoe" > wrote in message
> In the past, I have had several sets of LTX M/S tires on my Explorers
> and agree with...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 24th 06, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 6
Posted By Andy Barkl[_1_]
Engine running hot (or temp gauge showing it is)

"TTU" > wrote in message
> Okay. I replaced the termostat and it works perfectly now. It took
> all of about 30-45...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 16th 06, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer

"TTU" > wrote in message
> Hello.
>
> Okay so this started yesterday night. My wife and I were on vacation
> and had...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 18th 06, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By Andy Barkl[_1_]
Explorer Tires

"MS Jordan" > wrote in message
> My 98 is in need of new tires, the last two sets I put on were Michilin
> XLT's.
>
> Just...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7