Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Forum: VW water cooled April 21st 07, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
caliper bushing

On Apr 17, 8:27 am, " > wrote:
> On Apr 16, 10:34 pm, wrote:
>

> > On Apr 15, 9:11 pm, "Lost In >...
Forum: VW water cooled April 17th 07, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
caliper bushing

On Apr 15, 10:04 pm, "dave AKA vwdoc1" > wrote:
> Isn't this normal for the bushing to be able to move and for the bolt to
> slide into the bushing?
> The bolts properly torque...
Forum: VW water cooled April 17th 07, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
caliper bushing

On Apr 15, 9:11 pm, "Lost In Space/Woodchuck"
> wrote:
> do you mean the 7mm Allen pin doesn't tighten up?

Yes,
I asked a VW repair shop and they suggested getting an...
Forum: VW water cooled April 16th 07, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
caliper bushing

On Apr 15, 10:04 pm, "dave AKA vwdoc1" > wrote:
> Isn't this normal for the bushing to be able to move and for the bolt to
> slide into the bushing?
> The bolts properly torque...
Forum: VW water cooled April 15th 07, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
caliper bushing

Hi,
I have an 01 Jetta automatic. On the left front disc brake caliper,
the bushing where the glide pin screws into just spins, it seems to
hold but I'm not comfortable with this.

Is this part...
Forum: VW water cooled February 20th 07, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Removing the armrest

On Feb 15, 5:02 pm, wrote:
> I have a 2002 jetta TDI and the armrest between the two seats appears
> to be coming loose. It no longer stays in place when you adjust it
> and there...
Forum: VW air cooled February 20th 07, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Removing the armrest

On Feb 15, 5:02 pm, wrote:
> I have a 2002 jetta TDI and the armrest between the two seats appears
> to be coming loose. It no longer stays in place when you adjust it
> and there...
Forum: VW water cooled January 20th 07, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Can you help? 01 Jetta

I've posted this on another forum and no one answered. I hope someone
can offer suggestions:

We have an 2001 Jetta 2.0l with over 125,000 miles on it.
Regardless of the speed, if the steering wheel...
Forum: VW water cooled October 7th 06, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
I'll NEVER buy another VW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sort of: for a 2001 2.0l VW auto Jetta with 117,000+ miles:

Lousy because they don't honor their warranty.

Many problems (this forum isn't big enought to list all the problems),
somewhat...
Forum: VW water cooled September 23rd 06, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
2003 Jetta Overheat Problem..Advice needed!!

I considered this writeup really good but there is a really good one
on vwvortex.com under 2.0l with pictures. do a search using "timing"

Good luck:
A4 (MKIV) How to change a timing belt, timing...
Forum: VW water cooled September 8th 06, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
2003 Golf GLS automatic transmission problem

Strange as it sounds, you may want to spend $13.00 or so dollars at the
dealer and get a new brake light switch, with instructions (dont' push
in the plunger). it takes about 20 minutes to install...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11