Showing results 1 to 25 of 93
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Man Behind The Curtain
Forum: Driving August 24th 08, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Worst parker I've ever seen

I had just parked my car the other day when someone wanted to get into
the space behind me. I stayed around to keep an eye on him, because he
was so inept I felt he might hit my car. He's driving...
Forum: Driving August 24th 08, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 14
Fuel Conservation Tips!

Dave Head wrote:

> You think just because they leased some land that there is oil on every square
> inch? No - they drilled the leases that their exploration indicates have oil.
> The are _not_...
Forum: Technology November 18th 07, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,ba.motorcycles,ca.driving
Replies: 14
Do politicians really think this about our california auto/mctaxes?

P. Roehling wrote:
> "Deborah Speer" > wrote
>
>> Does he REALLY think this way?
>> If so, he is a dangerous man.
>> Am I reading this right?
>
> You are ignoring something...
Forum: Honda October 18th 07, 07:39 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 89
Arco gas?

Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
> In article >,
> "Paul D. DeRocco" > wrote:
>
>>> "jim beam" > wrote
Forum: Technology October 18th 07, 07:39 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 100
Arco gas?

Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
> In article >,
> "Paul D. DeRocco" > wrote:
>
>>> "jim beam" > wrote
Forum: General October 18th 07, 07:39 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 87
Arco gas?

Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
> In article >,
> "Paul D. DeRocco" > wrote:
>
>>> "jim beam" > wrote
Forum: Driving October 4th 07, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
Heading east

Having been a left-coaster for the last 14 years, I'm going to be
driving on I-95 for the first time in a long time. Is the speed limit
in the NY area still 55? If so, I'm going to have to train...
Forum: Driving October 4th 07, 06:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 10
Stop driving and start biking

Matthew T. Russotto wrote:
> In article >,
> The Man Behind The Curtain > wrote:
>> Funny, I've become so sick of aggressive and distracted...
Forum: Driving October 3rd 07, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 10
Stop driving and start biking

Driving down to Cambria on Hwy 1 once I encountered a whole group of
such clowns taking up the entire road and shoulder, about seven abreast.
They were going about 20 miles per hour and went at...
Forum: Driving October 3rd 07, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 10
Stop driving and start biking

Funny, I've become so sick of aggressive and distracted bicyclists who
think red lights, stop signs and not cutting off pedestrians are optional.

John

wrote:
> I have...
Forum: Driving October 1st 07, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.smokers
Replies: 98
No smoking sign in car?

Sorry, Big N, you didn't refute any of his points, you just made
semantic jokes about his post.

That shows advanced intelligence.

John

The BIG N wrote:
Forum: Driving September 1st 07, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 7
I'm driving drunk

Yawn!

Does my Trollometer (tm) need new batteries or was that just really lame?

John

--
Forum: Driving August 23rd 07, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 284

Paul Berg wrote (lots of nonsense):

Yep, that's what we need, MORE LAWS! More legislation on the books,
yessir!! We should establish a new multi-billion dollar government
agency, the...
Forum: Driving August 23rd 07, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
LAT: A claims adjuster with no feelings

God, whatever happened to proofreading?

John

--
Forum: Driving August 23rd 07, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 14

necromancer wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS puked:
>
>> MLOM wrote:
>>> On Aug 19, 2:41 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
Forum: Driving August 23rd 07, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 14
VA Woman caught speeding. Claims she was in labor. Turns outshe was lying

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Garth Almgren wrote:
>> Around 8/12/2007 8:00 PM, Aunt Judy (AKA Pride of Diarrhea, AKA
>> "Saddam") <http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:
>>
>>> My life...
Forum: Driving August 3rd 07, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
Driver with NO ARMS & ONE LEG says He's thru driving ( afteranother arrest)

How'd he manage to drive like that? I'm stumped.

John

Forum: Driving August 3rd 07, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 19
blinking left-turn red arrow is the safest signal known to man!

Arif Khokar wrote:
> wrote:
>
>> EVERYONE knows that it means: turn left when oncoming traffic clears!
>
> No, I've been driving for over 15 years and have never seen one. ...
Forum: Driving July 31st 07, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 42
Do 100 mph in a car full of drugs? No problem if you're Al Gore'sson

wrote:

> A prius @ 100mph? really? wow.

Downhill. In a hurricane.

John
Forum: Driving July 30th 07, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
procedure for tire blowout/failure/tread separation

necromancer wrote:

> I would add to that, turn on the 4-way flashers as soon as possible to
> signal to approaching vehicles to the situation they are approaching.
> (even though an attentive...
Forum: Driving July 30th 07, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
TROLLERS AND SPAM POSTERS ARE CRIMINALS!!!

I.M. Dopey wrote:

> Any questions?

Yeah. Why'd we kill Saddam? We could have brought him over here and
put him in charge of your program.

Sorry Hitler and Stalin are dead. That must be a...
Forum: Driving July 28th 07, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Some good news - Idiot SUV Terrorist slams into Greyhound Busbut Kills Only Himself

Anybody check to see if Lindsay Lohan is still alive?

John

Forum: Driving July 28th 07, 05:31 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 44
Plans for a privatised toll-road foiled in Yamhill County, OR,USA

Steve A. wrote:
> On Jul 28, 12:24 am, Carl Rogers > wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> According to the Salem Statesman-Journal (http://tinyurl.com/3d5eob),
>> plans were previously made...
Forum: Driving July 28th 07, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
TROLLERS AND SPAM POSTERS ARE CRIMINALS!!!

People who troll on the internet should be SENT TO PRISON or EXECUTED!!
They shouldn't be coddled!! People who let other people get away with
TROLLING are just CRIMINAL CODDLERS who should go to...
Forum: Driving July 27th 07, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Scott's corvette is now a little bit safer from dishonest cops

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, gpsman wrote:
>> On Jul 27, 9:09 am, (Brent P)
>> wrote: