Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: yar
Forum: Corvette October 29th 06, 03:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By yar
iPod/MP3 adapter for 92 coupe with Bose System

Hello

I live in the UK and sourced an adapter for my Bose system in my C5 from yhe
US, it plugged in the cd socket and worked much better than my alpine unit
which I now have.

I am sure you can...
Forum: Corvette September 11th 06, 09:24 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By yar
C5 wind deflector

Wrong colour neck warmer wont match the colour of my eyes.

Anybody actual have any expererance with a wind deflector when the tops
down.

"PJ" > wrote in message...
Forum: Corvette September 9th 06, 08:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By yar
C5 wind deflector

To keep my neck warm!
"yar" > wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know of a good wind deflector for my 2001 C5 convertible that
> will...
Forum: Corvette September 9th 06, 06:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By yar
C5 wind deflector

Hi

Does anyone know of a good wind deflector for my 2001 C5 convertible that
will not cost a fortune.
Forum: Corvette August 11th 06, 02:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By yar
Buying C6 vs. Z06 ?

Glad to see you watch UK car reviews.

> wrote in message
> Awesome video guys! Just awesome!! You guys are right....
Forum: Corvette July 29th 06, 08:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By yar
2001 C5 fuel Guage

Yes sorry I am tierd its half that, still a lot more than you guys pay.

"BottleBob" > wrote in message

> yar wrote:
>>
>> $3.70 a...
Forum: Corvette July 29th 06, 07:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By yar
2001 C5 fuel Guage

$3.70 a litre Not cheap here

"Dad" > wrote in message
> "yar" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette July 29th 06, 06:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By yar
2001 C5 fuel Guage

Hi

My fuel gauge has`started to play up, it will at times tell me I am about to
run out of fuel, but in fact I have half a tank.

I live in the UK so any hints to what the problem is would be...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8