Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John[_6_]
Forum: Jeep July 14th 09, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 21
Posted By John[_6_]
How much oil?

On Jul 13, 7:38*pm, jeff > wrote:
> Still waiting to know what engine you have. I have been using Mobile 1
> High Milage (ACEA A3) since my Rubi was at 3000...
Forum: Jeep July 13th 09, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 21
Posted By John[_6_]
How much oil?

On Jul 13, 10:01*am, AJ > wrote:
> John wrote:
>
> > *I used Fram Air/oil filter, is
> > that a good brand?
>
> * * No *No *NO ... IMHO *Wix is great and I believe that NAPA...
Forum: Jeep July 13th 09, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 21
Posted By John[_6_]
How much oil?

On Jul 11, 6:24*pm, jeff > wrote:
> DougW wrote:
> > John wrote:
> >> Greetings fellow Jeepsters:
>
> >> I just changed oil on my 1995 GC Laredo. (First time...
Forum: Jeep July 12th 09, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 21
Posted By John[_6_]
How much oil?

On Jul 11, 6:24*pm, jeff > wrote:
> DougW wrote:
> > John wrote:
> >> Greetings fellow Jeepsters:
>
> >> I just changed oil on my 1995 GC Laredo. (First time...
Forum: Jeep July 11th 09, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 21
Posted By John[_6_]
How much oil?

On Jul 11, 2:44*pm, "DougW" >
wrote:
> John wrote:
> > Greetings fellow Jeepsters:
>
> > I just changed oil on my 1995 GC Laredo. (First time ever!) I also
Forum: Jeep July 11th 09, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 21
Posted By John[_6_]
How much oil?

Greetings fellow Jeepsters:

I just changed oil on my 1995 GC Laredo. (First time ever!) I also
changed the Fram air filter and oil filter. the experience was
satisfying.
Here are my questions:

1. I...
Forum: Jeep September 5th 08, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By John[_6_]
Good Radiator for JGC 1995

Hello all:

I think my radiator had it. Yesterday while driving in heavy traffic,
the temperature gauge was way over to the right. Before going into a
tunnel, I pulled over and the radiator was...
Forum: Jeep September 5th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By John[_6_]
Clanking Sound Came Back

On Aug 29, 8:43 pm, John > wrote:
> On Aug 29, 6:06 pm, Mike Romain > wrote:
>

> > John wrote:
>
> > > Hi all:
Forum: Jeep August 30th 07, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By John[_6_]
Clanking Sound Came Back

On Aug 29, 6:06 pm, Mike Romain > wrote:
> John wrote:
>
> > Hi all:
>
> > I took the Jeep to AAMCO and they were able to replicate the problem
> > and localized it to
> > the...
Forum: Jeep August 29th 07, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By John[_6_]
Clanking Sound Came Back

On Aug 29, 5:25 pm, twaldron > wrote:
> John wrote:
> > On Aug 27, 8:12 pm, SnoMan > wrote:
>
> >>On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 04:32:22 -0700, John...
Forum: Jeep August 29th 07, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By John[_6_]
Clanking Sound Came Back

On Aug 27, 8:12 pm, SnoMan > wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 04:32:22 -0700, John >
> wrote:
>
> >Another point, if it were the engine mounts not working,...
Forum: Jeep August 27th 07, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By John[_6_]
Clanking Sound Came Back

On Aug 26, 11:57 pm, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> wrote:
> Hi John,
> Usually is a motor mount failure, letting the engine fall down on the
> front driveshaft and skid...
Forum: Jeep August 27th 07, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By John[_6_]
Clanking Sound Came Back

On Aug 26, 11:57 pm, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> wrote:
> Hi John,
> Usually is a motor mount failure, letting the engine fall down on the
> front driveshaft and skid...
Forum: Jeep August 27th 07, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By John[_6_]
Clanking Sound Came Back

Hi all:

Last year I posted about the mysterious "Clanking" sound coming from
the engine after driving in hot weather. Took it to the trans people
that rebuilt it, after a few "we don't hear no...
Forum: Jeep December 22nd 06, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 17
Posted By John[_6_]
change headlighs

Sorry guys, I punked out and went to Walmart. $4.80.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Happy New Year.

-John.

billy ray wrote:
> Negative first... always...

Forum: Jeep December 20th 06, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 17
Posted By John[_6_]
change headlighs

Especially if you're an out of towner.

>From NJ.

Driving a Jeep

With "FEAR THIS" sticker.

Tinted Windows..
Forum: Jeep December 20th 06, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 17
Posted By John[_6_]
change headlighs

Thank you!

Is it hard? which should I pull first? Positive or Negative? don't want
to fry anything, cause I need the car to make a trip but I need to
change that bulb, nothing says "Pull me over" to...
Forum: Jeep December 19th 06, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 17
Posted By John[_6_]
change headlighs

Must be a NJ Teamster shop!

-J

Jeff Strickland wrote:
> "Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote in message
> > How many ramj+w...
Forum: Jeep December 19th 06, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 17
Posted By John[_6_]
change headlighs

Hi all,

This is cool, if it were on the driver side, unobstructed by the
freakin battery.
I know I have small and softhand (so I've been told) but I can't wiggle
my way
into it, hehe. I still think...
Forum: Jeep December 19th 06, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 17
Posted By John[_6_]
change headlighs

doh!

1995 Jeep GC Laredo.

-John

Stupendous Man wrote:
> First thing you need to tell us is what year and model Jeep you have.
> --
> Stupendous Man,
Forum: Jeep December 19th 06, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 17
Posted By John[_6_]
change headlighs

Hi gang:

What is the best way to change a lightbulb on the passenger side? I
could not get access to it. I read the book and it was talking about
removing the housing and the heat grille or...
Forum: Jeep November 14th 06, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 16
Posted By John[_6_]
cracked exhaust manifold.

is it easy to access the manifold? i want to take a look at the crack.
lol
DougW wrote:
> Will Honea wrote:
>
> > Point of this is that he needed convincing so I told him to go get
> > some muffler...
Forum: Jeep November 14th 06, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By John[_6_]
1993 jeep cherokee Grand Theft Auto

tell us what happened, i'm curious.

one time i walked to my honda accord and noticed how clean my driver
side window was and marveled at the clarity of it and i can see inside
the car without seeing...
Forum: Jeep November 14th 06, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 16
Posted By John[_6_]
cracked exhaust manifold.

This is wacked, I don't have a mechanic friend so I can't do anything
but drive it ghetto style I guess. Meineke guy said it'll be loud and
I'll smell fuel/fume once in awhile but the car is...
Forum: Jeep November 13th 06, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 16
Posted By John[_6_]
cracked exhaust manifold.

I am confused. Went to Meineke for loud noises on my exhaust, and the
guy said that my exhaust manifold is crack.
He can order it for $401.79 and he will charge me $337.50 to put it in.
I did some...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33