Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.64 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Box134
Forum: Saturn April 21st 07, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By Box134
Cruise Control - Saturn LS1

Well, I know nothing about LS1 vehicles but I had the same problem with my
SL2. I don't think replacing the steering wheel is called for... in my case
they replaced a chip somewhere for a cool $400...
Forum: Saturn March 12th 07, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By Box134
Opions on 2004 Saturn Vue

From Consumer Reports:

REPORT CARD

Highs: Access, fuel economy.
Lows: Acceleration, agility, seat comfort, fit and finish, FWD only, no
ESC.

"Saturn's small SUV has secure handling, but the...
Forum: Saturn October 5th 06, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By Box134
I've owned my 96 SL2 with 84k from new

Interesting. I also have a 96 SL2 (on the road for 11 years next month) and
this hasn't happened to me (yet). Makes you wonder why there's such
variation. Bad batch of parts?

"HyperCube33"...
Forum: Saturn August 9th 06, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By Box134
Boycott Gettysburg

On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 12:25:21 -0400, Tom wrote:

> Link to Gettysburg photos showing the Gettysburg battlefield before
> superintendent John Latschar's ego ran amok and ruined it.
Forum: Saturn July 22nd 06, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By Box134
Least Reliable American Car

I subscribe to CR on-line so I thought I mosey on down there and see what
they say since Forbes is using their info.

"Saturn's first minivan is among the GM minivans that have been in
production...
Forum: Saturn July 18th 06, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 27
Posted By Box134
Punishing GM for killing electric car

It sounds like you've been watching the PBS program Now. They had multiple
conspiracy theories, all based on junk science, or more like no science.
Right now it's technically infeasible to store...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6