Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jim[_2_]
Forum: Alfa Romeo June 24th 07, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 22
Posted By Jim[_2_]
Where has everyone gone?

cupra wrote:
> Jim wrote:
>> As an avid reader but rare contributor to this group I would just
>> ask........where is everyone??
>
> <waves>

Well at least I know it's been caused by a lack of...
Forum: Alfa Romeo June 24th 07, 07:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 22
Posted By Jim[_2_]
Where has everyone gone?

As an avid reader but rare contributor to this group I would just
ask........where is everyone??
Forum: Alfa Romeo June 18th 07, 08:08 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 50
Posted By Jim[_2_]
166 2.5 Questions

Zathras wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 21:40:52 GMT, Tony Rickard
> > wrote:
>
>>> Trade in the wife and keep the Alfas? ;-)
>> Is that an offer :)

Forum: Alfa Romeo June 8th 07, 01:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 50
Posted By Jim[_2_]
166 2.5 Questions

GT wrote:
> "Catman" > wrote in message
>> GT wrote:
>>> "Catman" > wrote in...
Forum: Alfa Romeo March 31st 07, 05:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 9
Posted By Jim[_2_]
It's Back!

Catman wrote:
> SteveH wrote:
>> Finally got the 75 back today.
>>
>> Have to say that 'JonCedric' has done a fantastic job - all the rot in
>> the panels has been cut out and replaced by solid metal...
Forum: Alfa Romeo January 29th 07, 09:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 19
Posted By Jim[_2_]
156 bulb warning light

PeterMcC wrote:
> Eddie Bermuda wrote in
> >

>> PeterMcC wrote:
>>> Jim wrote in

Forum: Alfa Romeo January 28th 07, 09:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 19
Posted By Jim[_2_]
156 bulb warning light

Eddie Bermuda wrote:
> Catman wrote:
>> savamac wrote:

>>> No, sorry, I don't believe a human being with normal hands can change a
Forum: Alfa Romeo November 28th 06, 09:20 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 1
Posted By Jim[_2_]
156 1.9 JTD Multijet Cambelt

I have a 156 as described above that is coming up for a cambelt change.
I am considering doing it myself......have done various others in the
past. Are there any special difficulties associated...
Forum: Alfa Romeo August 25th 06, 07:43 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 4
Posted By Jim[_2_]
T.SPARK Variator Questions Answered

biff wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> I've owned Alfa's for a number of years and since my first alfa (145)
> there has been alot of chat about the CAM belt replacements and worn
> Variators. On one of my many...
Forum: Alfa Romeo August 13th 06, 10:22 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 19
Posted By Jim[_2_]
Alfa 156 brake lights

Zathras wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 21:12:35 GMT, "Paul Woodsford"
> > wrote:
>
>> I've always used OE, all you have to do is apply the specific Reg fix to
>> enable...
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 12th 06, 10:52 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 13
Posted By Jim[_2_]
146 at Max Power

Zathras wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:29:00 GMT, catman
> > wrote:
>
>> someone saying 'Here's a diet that you might enjoy' And 'Lo' I *did*
>> enjoy it

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11