Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.66 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ralph Shapiro
Forum: Technology December 13th 06, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Ralph Shapiro
who does the free diagnostic? nissan problem (missing)

That would be Auto Zone. They'll lend you the DB II Tester
"CarclubsUSA.com" > wrote in message
> Earlier it had this...
Forum: Chrysler October 9th 06, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By Ralph Shapiro
1998 Plymouth Breeze 2.0L, Ongoing Problems

Well, this is really annoying! After trip to the dealer, and input sensor
replacement, I thought everything was fine. All symptoms gone. Took it for a
30 + mile drive this weekend and when I got...
Forum: Chrysler October 2nd 06, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By Ralph Shapiro
1998 Plymouth Breeze 2.0L, Ongoing Problems

Well, took it to the dealer. They got into the problem and it appears that I
got an inferior quality input sensor from Auto Zone. The connector appears
to be not correctly sized for the wiring...
Forum: Chrysler September 26th 06, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By Ralph Shapiro
1998 Plymouth Breeze 2.0L, Ongoing Problems

Well, this is the strangest problem I've ever encountered.
I was having Check Engine light problems, P0700 & P0725 codes.
Took the car to non dealer for diags, they said TCM or crank position...
Forum: Chrysler September 11th 06, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
Posted By Ralph Shapiro
Assistance on "check Engine" codes P0725 & P0700

Well, I've replaced both input and output trans. sensors, to no avail.
Problem still exists.
After searching the internet, I've also cleaned all grounds under the hood.
I checked the connector to...
Forum: Chrysler August 23rd 06, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
Posted By Ralph Shapiro
Assistance on "check Engine" codes P0725 & P0700

Thanks, guys. Haven't spent any $$$ for the whole ownership of the car.
Guess its time to throw some to the auto gods.
"maxpower" > wrote in message...
Forum: Chrysler August 22nd 06, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
Posted By Ralph Shapiro
Assistance on "check Engine" codes P0725 & P0700

Thanks, Bill. I'll give it a shot.
"Bill Putney" > wrote in message
> Ralph Shapiro wrote:
>
>> I had some problems on my 98 Ply. Breeze, 63K...
Forum: Chrysler August 21st 06, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
Posted By Ralph Shapiro
Assistance on "check Engine" codes P0725 & P0700

I had some problems on my 98 Ply. Breeze, 63K Miles, 2.0L 4 cyl, auto, this
weekend.
This is the second time this has happened.
Decel coming off the freeway, feels like a misfire, or problem...
Forum: Chrysler August 4th 06, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Ralph Shapiro
coolant

I had a similar problem. No apparent leak, ran hot, everything was working
correctly.
Radiator cap fixed it.
"Julian87" > wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9