Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.90 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Julian87
Forum: Chrysler July 29th 07, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By Julian87
water pump

On Jul 27, 7:50 pm, "virginia26" > wrote:
> When changing a water pump on a 97 sebring v6, what has to be taken off.
> This car has been a nightmare. I have the new pump but...
Forum: Chrysler March 6th 07, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By Julian87
noise in "R" and "D"

Sorry to bother again, but I have a problem. Wherever my car, a 1998
Dodge Stratus, 2.4L 16V DOHC Automatic, is on reverse or drive, the
car has a rough idle and a squeaking noise or like something...
Forum: Dodge March 6th 07, 05:37 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By Julian87
00 Neon not acting right

On Feb 10, 10:55 am, "maxpower" > wrote:
> "capcorn112" > wrote in message

Forum: Dodge March 6th 07, 05:31 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 0
Posted By Julian87
noise in "R" and "D"

Sorry to bother again, but I have a problem. Wherever my car, a 1998
Dodge Stratus, 2.4L 16V DOHC Automatic, is on reverse or drive, the
car has a rough idle and a squeaking noise or like something...
Forum: Dodge January 31st 07, 04:46 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By Julian87
P0401

I forgot to mention that I tried to erase the code using an OBD-II
scanner, but it does not erase it...
Forum: Dodge January 31st 07, 02:22 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By Julian87
P0401

It's me again. I posted before that I had the code P0401 and changed
the valve today. it was really ruined. anyway, I still scanned the OBD-
II and I still get the same code. any suggestions? as...
Forum: Dodge January 16th 07, 08:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By Julian87
check engine

Hey how's everyone doni'? I bought an OBD2 detec tor for my 1998 2.4L
16-vavle automatic Dodge Stratus since it has the "check engine" light
on. I plugged in the device today and obtained the code...
Forum: Dodge January 16th 07, 08:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By Julian87
check engine

Hey how's everyone doni'? I bought an OBD2 detec tor for my 1998 2.4L
16-vavle automatic Dodge Stratus since it has the "check engine" light
on. I plugged in the device today and obtained the code...
Forum: Dodge December 17th 06, 06:54 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 0
Posted By Julian87
dodge stratus

guys, soory to bother, but I was wondering does anyone know the gear
ratios for a 1998 dodge stratus, 2.4L 16 valve DOHC engine with
automatic transmission. The transmission DOES NOT have autostick
Forum: Chrysler November 26th 06, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Julian87
Fuel in Oil..2000 Dodge Neon, SOHC, in-tank fuel pump. Help!!

wrote:
> Checked my G/f's oil in her 2000 Dodge Neon and it had an unmistakeable
> gasoline smell...What do you think could cause this?? Bad injector
> seals? Worn Piston rings??...
Forum: Dodge November 25th 06, 09:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
a/c
Posted By Julian87
a/c

Hi. I drive a 1998 dodge stratus. Changed the A/C compressor and
recharged the system, but I discovered today that the a/c only works at
full power, which means it only works at the fourth speed....
Forum: Chrysler November 25th 06, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
A/C
Posted By Julian87
A/C

bllsht wrote:
> Open the passenger door and shove them out.
>

> On 24 Nov 2006 19:09:14 -0800, "Julian87" >
> wrote:
>
> >Today, I discovered somethingn that worried me a...
Forum: Chrysler November 25th 06, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
A/C
Posted By Julian87
A/C

Today, I discovered somethingn that worried me a lot. I drive a '98
stratus and the car is doing fine. However, today I turned on the A/C
and it only works in the fourth circle, which means A/C is at...
Forum: Chrysler November 14th 06, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 26
Posted By Julian87
Erratic temperature gauge on 1990 Spirit w/ 2.5

wrote:
> When I start out, the gauge will be consistent in the "normal range."
> When stopping for a red light, it will swing almost to the far-right of
> the normal range. After...
Forum: Chrysler November 1st 06, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Julian87
ABS Light

I drive a 1998 dodge stratus. Good, reliable car, but I have noticed
this few weeks that the ABS suddenly turns on. When I reach my
destination, I turn on the car and the ABS light is no longer...
Forum: Chrysler August 4th 06, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Julian87
coolant

I have a '98 dodge stratus. Recently I added in new coolant, but when
driving in hot weather ( I live in Miami, FL) and heavy city traffic,
the temperature gauge goes up (not all the way). But when...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16