Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.53 seconds.
Forum: VW water cooled June 18th 08, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
2006 Jetta TDI M5

Sounds like mine, which is due for removal of the intake
manifold and decarbonizing.

more info @ http://tdiclub.com/

>Car has low kms (21000) and still gets good fuel economy BUT the snap is
Forum: VW water cooled December 2nd 07, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
MK V Jetta, trunk latch prob

Doors, I agree. Trunk, I don't see it as a major safety
issue.

As this problem only occurs when the latch is cold, and I've
had a "Trunk open" warning and as the latch warmed up, it
disapeared, I...
Forum: VW water cooled November 10th 07, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
MK V Jetta, trunk latch prob

Clean, lube, repair, replace? or?

thanks

>latch
>
> wrote in message
>> Sometimes wont open from remote or release switch....
Forum: VW water cooled November 5th 07, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
MK V Jetta, trunk latch prob

Sometimes wont open from remote or release switch. Will
occasionally get trunk open warning. Almost every time
w/warning, trunk will pop open when driving.

Looking inside w/rear seatback down,...
Forum: VW water cooled June 6th 07, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
2007 passat - need better lighting

http://tinyurl.com/2rf6bl

Projector headlights, if necessary, HID capsules could be
added.

gary
Forum: VW water cooled May 29th 07, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Wear pattern on trailer tire

http://tinyurl.com/34w29g

One of the folding 4' x8' kit trailers. It had several
trips from S. Calif to Salt Lake City loaded to the gills
without this kind of wear.

Recently, been towing a honda...
Forum: VW water cooled November 7th 06, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
06 Jetta, a/c defogger?

What kind of damage, and is it due to the compressor being
physically too cold, or ??

thanks
gary

>ambient temperature around 40*F or less the compressor will not run.

Forum: VW water cooled October 31st 06, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
06 Jetta, a/c defogger?

What is it that does not allow the A/C compressor to run
when below a certain temp?

Want to run the A/C when the heat is on to dehumidify,and
clear the windows, as I do on my 98 GTI.

thanks
gary
Forum: VW water cooled September 3rd 06, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
98 Jetta VR6, water pump?

No, you just bought a VR6 with a working after run coolant
pump:)

gary

>I just bought my second VW (first was a Golf of the same year), and
>upon completing the nearly two hour drive home, I shut...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9