Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Trent[_1_]
Forum: Mazda September 14th 06, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 50
Posted By Trent[_1_]
1990 Miata with 1.6 with shimmy in possibly the driveshaft.

Thanks for the input, last night I took off the front wheels and
shook the wheel, and I think the front bearings are either wore out or
low on bearing grease, I was wondering if you can just replace...
Forum: Mazda September 12th 06, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 50
Posted By Trent[_1_]
1990 Miata with 1.6 with shimmy in possibly the driveshaft.

I appreciate all the advise, I'll check the wheel bearings when I
get home....I really like this site, there are alot of knowledgable
folks out there when it comes to dealing with the little...
Forum: Mazda September 11th 06, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 50
Posted By Trent[_1_]
1990 Miata with 1.6 with shimmy in possibly the driveshaft.

I have a '90 Miata with a 1.6, I have only had it for about a
month, I have started driving it on a regular basis to work and noticed
a shimmy feeling in the car, I took it and had the wheels...
Forum: Mazda August 29th 06, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 36
Posted By Trent[_1_]
ignition difficulty on my 1990 miata

Iva wrote:
> Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> > Don't give up that easy! I've had success with several car ignition
> switches
> > by spraying lubricants into the keyhole. White lithium spray grease might
Forum: Mazda August 25th 06, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

pws wrote:
> Iva wrote:
>
> > Replacing the ignition switch was a relatively easy job. You're not
> > changing the part where the key goes in, you're just changing the rest of
> > it. IIRC it only...
Forum: Mazda August 22nd 06, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 13
Posted By Trent[_1_]
1990 Mazda Miata without an A/C installed

frank wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:13:28 -0700, Trent wrote:
>
> > I just bought a 1990 Mazda Miata that the owner said came without an
> > A/C installed, can anyone tell me if this is true and...
Forum: Mazda August 22nd 06, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 36
Posted By Trent[_1_]
ignition difficulty on my 1990 miata

I just bought a 1990 Miata and we are having problems with the
ignition key not wanting to turn over, the key acts like it's not the
right key, if you jiggle the key long enough, it will eventually...
Forum: Mazda August 22nd 06, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 13
Posted By Trent[_1_]
1990 Mazda Miata without an A/C installed

I just bought a 1990 Mazda Miata that the owner said came without an
A/C installed, can anyone tell me if this is true and if so, can anyone
point me in the right direction as to where I can pick an...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8