Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Empty3
Forum: Corvette August 13th 07, 01:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 31
Posted By Empty3
Probably A Dumb Question

"The Wolf With the Red Roses" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:42:24 GMT, Eugene Blanchard
Forum: Corvette August 10th 07, 03:43 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 31
Posted By Empty3
Probably A Dumb Question

"CardsFan" > wrote in message

> "PJ" > wrote in message
>> Eugene Blanchard...
Forum: Corvette July 30th 07, 06:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Empty3
VOTR - Denver

"Dad" > wrote in message
> Empty3" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette July 30th 07, 04:38 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Empty3
VOTR - Denver

Anyone go to the Vettes on the Rockies (VOTR) this past week?

I happened to be in Denver all week, and I was heading to Nebraska on Thursday. I must have seen over 50 Vettes heading west on 76
I...
Forum: Corvette June 25th 07, 05:20 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Empty3
A/C problem

"dave" > wrote in message
> Belt on compressor could be slipping at idle then tightens when the
> engine rpms pick...
Forum: Corvette June 23rd 07, 07:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Empty3
A/C problem

Interested in help trying to diagnose the problem with my A/C on another vehicle.

Symptoms: A/C cools fine when vehicle is moving; however, at stops (idle) the cold air stops blowing. I
have to...
Forum: Corvette May 1st 07, 11:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 22
Posted By Empty3
94 surging/bucking problem

"'Key" > wrote in message
> "charlie" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette April 20th 07, 02:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By Empty3
$20,000 to spend on a Vette... High Miles?

"Empty3" > wrote in message

> "redranger69" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette April 20th 07, 05:31 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By Empty3
$20,000 to spend on a Vette... High Miles?

"redranger69" > wrote in message
>I have approx $20,000 to spend on a Corvette. I want something I can
> use to commute...
Forum: Corvette April 10th 07, 03:10 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 25
Posted By Empty3
1992 Corvette Runs Rough and Loss of Power over 3000 RPM

"Von" > wrote in message
>I have flowmasters and the airflow seems fine with the stock
> converters (there are...
Forum: Corvette April 10th 07, 03:05 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

"Von" > wrote in message
> Changed the fuel pump and filter and checked the pressure and it was
> within norms...
Forum: Corvette April 10th 07, 02:56 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 19
Posted By Empty3
Modifying a Corvette from a Coupe to a Vert

"Dad" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette April 10th 07, 12:58 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

"dave" > wrote in message
> Both links look the same ; how come mine wasnt clickable ?

No underscore, but it...
Forum: Corvette March 26th 07, 10:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By Empty3
C5 and C6 owners or past owners

<Norm> wrote in message ...
> Just curious, if you own or owned both the C5 and C6, which one do you
> like better and why? And I know the C6 got a...
Forum: Corvette March 19th 07, 07:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Empty3
C4 1990: Steam cleaning engine

"Ric Seyler" > wrote in message
>I don't know off the top of my head if the '90 has the OptiSpark.
> If so, that's a BIG NO...
Forum: Corvette March 14th 07, 03:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By Empty3
Mobile One 5/50 motor oil

"PJ" > wrote in message ...
> dave wrote:
>> 'Anyone have any experience (good or bad) using this motor oil (5/50
>> w.). I am due for an oil change on...
Forum: Corvette March 14th 07, 12:34 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 27
Posted By Empty3
leasing new corvette - help

From the create "New Post" option, go to the "Insert" pull down menu. Then you can use the "File Attachment" or "Picture" option to embed an image. Embedding a picture from the "Picture" (you would...
Forum: Corvette March 6th 07, 09:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By Empty3
Mobile One 5/50 motor oil

Anyone have any experience (good or bad) using this motor oil. I am due for an oil change on my 2000 and am
contemplating this one.

Empty3
2000 White Coupe
1990 White Coupe
Forum: Corvette February 20th 07, 12:24 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Empty3
Just bought a 99 FRC

"Greg" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I've been lurking in this group for years and have owned an 82 for a
> while that's...
Forum: Corvette February 15th 07, 12:13 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By Empty3
Looking at a used C5 - How much for crash damage?

Try using an appraisal type of website for ballparks of what you should be
paying; I use Edmunds.com but make subjective decisions on costs/deductions
(such as those you describe). How did you...
Forum: Corvette February 3rd 07, 05:23 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Empty3
PICS - 2008 Ron Fellows Edition Corvette Z06 and 2008 Indy Pace Car Edition Corvette

"Fred C. Dobbs" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 21:01:49 -0500, "08Vette" >
> wrote:
>
>>New High...
Forum: Corvette January 29th 07, 11:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Empty3
2000 Vette - camshaft damper

"Dad" > wrote in message

> "Empty3" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette January 29th 07, 09:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Empty3
2000 Vette - camshaft damper

Hey Dad, Ric, etc.

In replacing the belts on my 2000 Vette, looks like the camshaft damper (may have been the crankshaft damper?) had major play, which contributed to the squeaking. Sound about...
Forum: Corvette January 24th 07, 04:20 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By Empty3
Cold weather - squeeky belt

"Thundergod" > wrote in message
> Are you so freaking stupid that you have to ask what the problem is with
Forum: Corvette January 24th 07, 12:13 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By Empty3
Cold weather - squeeky belt

"Dad" > wrote in message