Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: justastreekin
Forum: Saturn December 1st 08, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 11
Posted By justastreekin
94 SC2 Hard to start sometimes

I had on my 93 sl2 two of the injectors would stick! and not opperate , the
thing is they go bad gradually ,the best thing to do would be take them
somewhere to get cleaned and checked, mine did not...
Forum: Saturn November 10th 08, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 0
Posted By justastreekin
93 sl2 rear wheel bearing

bearing is making noise, i have had the rotors off before but didnt notice
what kind of tool it takes to remove the hub assembly from knuckle, I
think it is either a torks wrench or no. 10 socket
any...
Forum: Saturn July 18th 08, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By justastreekin
1995 Saturn SL1 reverse/back-up lights & switch

Its just possibile that you have a bad section of wire! I have a 93 sl2
that had a 3 foot section of wire that went to a rear abs unit. the wire
looked fine from outside but tested bad for...
Forum: Saturn October 24th 07, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 15
Posted By justastreekin
Cost to replace Valve Cover Gasket? (still nobody knows what

Have the injectors been cleaned and checked, I have a 93 sl2 and had one of
the injectors stick at about 130 thousand miles, replaced it then the
injectors were mismatched and caused a lean misfire...
Forum: Saturn July 13th 07, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By justastreekin
help ignition switch problem !

thanks James yeh i took air bag out and the rest dont look to complicated
going to look for new lock tomorrow.
Forum: Saturn July 13th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By justastreekin
help ignition switch problem !

Thanks Larry for posting about the shift cable that looks ok has to be the
lock ! hey James can you give me an idea how much the new lock and geting
it rekeyed run you, I had to get mine towed, tow...
Forum: Saturn July 12th 07, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By justastreekin
help ignition switch problem !

Hello I have a problem with 93 sl2 ignition switch
it is now locked in acc possition and cant be moved or removed, also the
trans can be shifted from park to any position without aplying...
Forum: Saturn December 15th 06, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By justastreekin
HELP ! :SLC hesitates @ 1000-1500 RPM

Sounds like the throtle body needs to be cleaned.
I found the passage ways at the top of throtle body right under where the
three vacume lines attach was the main reason why my 93 sl2 was
hesitating....
Forum: Saturn November 24th 06, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 9
Posted By justastreekin
'92 SL fan and engine temp

about 2 years after i got my 93 sl2 i had problems with temp going up, I
found that cleaning the radiator with spray hose and air hose used from
both sides to get the bugs , lint, feathers and...
Forum: Saturn July 3rd 06, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
Posted By justastreekin
window motor problem

hi yeh they are a pain to change, outside panel has to come off,mirror,then
a piece of trim along top of that panel,outside door handle,then the inside
panel has to come off also, plus you need...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10