Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve[_14_]
Forum: Ford Mustang April 3rd 07, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve[_14_]
69 Mustang power steering and headers

On Apr 3, 9:12 am, "Steve" > wrote:

The cylinder will fit and bolt to the stock location, the only
noticable problem is that the boot touches the headers causing it to
melt. I...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 3rd 07, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Apr 2, 10:35 pm, "John" > wrote:
> "Steve" > wrote in message

> > Someone welded the...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 3rd 07, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve[_14_]
69 Mustang power steering and headers

Someone welded the stock power steering bracket to the frame, so I am
unable to simply unbolt it and install the adapter bracket for use
with headers. Does anyone know of an easy workaround? I am...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 2nd 07, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Steve[_14_]
centering steering after installing new steering box

I just installed a new Flaming River steering box into a '69 Mustang
with power steering. I centered the box by turning the steering wheel
all the way to the right and then all the way to the left...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 12th 06, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Steve[_14_]
classic Mustang suspension upgrades

Can anyone comment on the Global West or RSS coils over front
suspension upgrades versus Heihts Mustang II front end upgrade kits?

By price alone it seems that the Mustang II front-end kit provides...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 4th 06, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Steve[_14_]
69 Mustang instrument lights

The instrument cluster illumination lights in my 69 Mustang have all
stopped working. The gauges, turn signal, and hi-beam indicator lights
work normally, but the lights the illuminate the gauges...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6