Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sidpotters
Forum: Alfa Romeo September 29th 06, 12:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 10
Posted By sidpotters
Engine failure Alfa 166

catman wrote:

> sidpotters wrote:
> > Evening, I have a 2001 166 2 litre T Spark, under 70,000 miles, regular
> > service by Alfa dealer. Last Saturday con rod blew through sump unit.
> > ENGINE...
Forum: Alfa Romeo September 29th 06, 12:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 10
Posted By sidpotters
Engine failure Alfa 166

Zathras wrote:

> On 26 Sep 2006 11:42:28 -0700, "sidpotters"
> > wrote:
>
> >Any one else had this problem.
>
> Plenty of petrol Alfa engine failures - very often...
Forum: Alfa Romeo September 26th 06, 09:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 10
Posted By sidpotters
Engine failure Alfa 166

Nite nite, must be your bedtime, big hand is nearly on 12, little hand
on 10.
SteveH wrote:
> sidpotters > wrote:
>
> > You want to try getting out a bit, they have...
Forum: Alfa Romeo September 26th 06, 09:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 10
Posted By sidpotters
Engine failure Alfa 166

You want to try getting out a bit, they have special buses for people
like you.
SteveH wrote:
> sidpotters > wrote:
>
> > Steve H, with 686 posts in September when do...
Forum: Alfa Romeo September 26th 06, 09:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 10
Posted By sidpotters
Engine failure Alfa 166

Steve H, with 686 posts in September when do you get time to drive?
Cant say anything constructive, say nothing at all.
SteveH wrote:
> sidpotters > wrote:

Forum: Alfa Romeo September 26th 06, 07:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 10
Posted By sidpotters
Engine failure Alfa 166

Evening, I have a 2001 166 2 litre T Spark, under 70,000 miles, regular
service by Alfa dealer. Last Saturday con rod blew through sump unit.
ENGINE WRITTEN OFF. No problems until this happened. Any...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6