Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: VW air cooled December 29th 06, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Almost Up In Flames

Not 2 hours after reading Bob Hoover's blog about vw's and their fire
hazards, I was heading home, about 11:30, down the interstate. Low and
behold, all the sudden I lose power and my car dies. Open...
Forum: VW water cooled December 28th 06, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
My tire took off

Had an interesting experience driving this morning. Going down the
highway at about 60 when I started to notice a weird wobble, then like
2 seconds later I see my tire go flying down the road and my...
Forum: VW air cooled December 22nd 06, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Sorry, forgot to add to my other topic

I posted about making my bug a daily driver on the interstate. I just
wanted to say what I already did to it. It has all new brakes, new
hardware, shoes, drums, all new rubber hoses, even to the...
Forum: VW air cooled December 22nd 06, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
reliabiltiy of beetles on the interstate

I was wondering if my 76 fuel injected beetle could handle daily
driving on the interstate in Kansas City. I'm moving there next month
and my 2nd car I use in the winter is breaking down and I just...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 22nd 06, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
91 2.3L mustang steering problems

I have had problems with my steering since it got cold this winter. I
checked the power steering fluid and it's fine. But when I'm driving it
feels like I have no power steering at all, then every...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 25th 06, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
91 2.3L won't start

My 91 2.3L mustang quit starting last night. It was running fine until
I stopped by a friends house. When I was parking I did a pretty good
curb check that jostled the car a bit, but didn't think it...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6