Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Telstar Electronics
Forum: Technology March 28th 07, 07:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 19
ECU & IACV tech question (Nisstech?)

On Mar 27, 3:31 pm, "JM" > wrote:
> "Scott Dorsey" > wrote in message

> > If there were a dropout, you would have...
Forum: Technology March 26th 07, 06:07 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,rec.autos.tech

On Mar 25, 5:39 pm, "JM" > wrote:
> "Telstar Electronics" > wrote in message
> > It seems very odd to me the the IAC would have that much...
Forum: Technology March 25th 07, 11:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,rec.autos.tech

On Mar 25, 5:01 pm, "JM" > wrote:
> Ok, here's the deal... I'll try to keep it short.
>
> 99 Altima, 5 speed, 116,000 km.
>
> The idle speed was a little too high when I got...
Forum: Technology September 13th 06, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
96 Altima chirp noise

wrote:
> I had my front tires changed on 96 altima, and after few days I noticed
> that I was hearing a periodic loud chirp (bird-like) noise from the
> passenger side. The...
Forum: Technology September 12th 06, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
2000 Taurus - "Low Engine Coolant," light

necromancer wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Telstar
> Electronics said in rec.autos.tech:
> >
> > necromancer wrote:
> > > I have a 2000 Taurus SES (24v/dohc v6) and of...
Forum: Technology September 11th 06, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

necromancer wrote:
> I have a 2000 Taurus SES (24v/dohc v6) and of late, the "Low Engine
> Coolant," warning light has been coming on for no apparent reason. The
> temp guage (the binary C-H type...
Forum: Technology September 11th 06, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
2000 Ford Windstar - engine clatter during cold start

Vito wrote:
> I have a 2000 Windstar with 103,000 miles on it. It has started to
> make a sound during cold start like there is a small chain hanging off
> the fan as the engine begins to turn. It...
Forum: Technology July 6th 06, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Car Ionic Air Purifiers with Ozone O3

You generally get what you pay for...

www.telstar-electronics.com

wrote:
> Car Ionic Air Purifiers with Ozone O3
>
> These things sound good, has nayone tried them? I found them...
Forum: Technology July 6th 06, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 17
The best oil change shop I ever seen

Kinda makes me wonder if other services are available... LOL

loron wrote:
> I'm on the road quite often because of my job. Lately I was in the Easley,
> SC area. My car...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9