Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul
Forum: Jeep August 11th 06, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul
Transfer case question NP231

Earle Horton wrote:
> The NP231 uses ATF. If they rebuilt a cracked transfer case, and put the
> wrong fluid in it, take them to small claims court. I think you have a good
> case to get your labor...
Forum: Jeep August 11th 06, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul
Transfer case question NP231

I had my transfer case and transmission rebuilt when I got my jeep.(89
YJ 4 banger 5 Speed) Transfer case was shot. The day I brought it
home it was leaking oil. They rebuilt a cracked transfer...
Forum: Jeep July 15th 06, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By Paul
Folding down window......

Thanks , That helps a lot.

Mike Romain wrote:
> You tie it down with the footman loop on the hood and windshield frame.
> It is neat to drive with no doors and the window down, but you really
Forum: Jeep July 15th 06, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By Paul
Folding down window......

I've had two jeeps, and never folded down the front window. After you
fold it down is there any way of securing it, so it stays put. Is this
not recommended at high speeds? I have a yj now and was...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4