Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 1.37 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Barry L. Camp
Forum: Driving January 23rd 07, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime
Replies: 33
Posted By Barry L. Camp
Read this and tell me the GOP is the tough-on-crime party

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad
> Mothers) wrote:
>

> > To be fair, Jackoff's actions are far more...
Forum: Driving January 23rd 07, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime
Replies: 33
Posted By Barry L. Camp
Read this and tell me the GOP is the tough-on-crime party

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad
> Mothers) wrote:
>

> > To be fair, Jackoff's actions are far more...
Forum: Driving January 23rd 07, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

The Mob Town Beat wrote:
> Miriam Cohen wrote:
>
> > Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad
> > Mothers) wrote:
> >> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS...
Forum: Driving January 22nd 07, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,soc.culture.usa,alt.true-crime

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
> Republican kills someone by his reckless driving and does 100 days in
> jail and then has his record cleared - like it never happened....
Forum: Driving December 20th 06, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Replies: 24
Posted By Barry L. Camp
Bush wants to put lead back in gasoline and anything else he can do to harm Americans for fun and profit

* wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:40:49 -0600, (Matthew T. Russotto)
> wrote:
>
> >In article >, > wrote:
Forum: Driving December 11th 06, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Replies: 24
Posted By Barry L. Camp
Bush wants to put lead back in gasoline -!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you lie all the time?????

Joe S. wrote:

> I am confused about your references to ". . . a Dan Rather styled fake memo.
> . . "
>
> When and where did Dan Rather fake a memo? Please provide PROOF -- not a
> link to some...
Forum: Driving December 11th 06, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

Joe S. wrote:
> "Mark Fox" > wrote in message
> >
> > Corporal Clegg had a wooden leg wrote:
> >> Laura...
Forum: Driving November 14th 06, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 14
Posted By Barry L. Camp
Your Honor, don't signs have to say This Means You?

MLOM wrote:
> necromancer wrote:

> > I think that furlongs per fortnight is loco laura's favorite unit for
> > velocity.
> >
> > --
> bit o'snip
>
> How about yards per year?
Forum: Driving November 7th 06, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 22
Posted By Barry L. Camp
Is thsi true about driving in Germany??

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> john wrote:
>
> > Why are you pestering every one with your doom and gloom everyone that
> > drives over 55 is a criminal junk???
>
> Most people don't...
Forum: Driving September 24th 06, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 3
Posted By Barry L. Camp
Nothing Changes

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> You were doing real good until you criticised slow drivers. You can't
> drive too slow. As for the speeders and phone drivers, we need to
> take away...
Forum: Driving September 2nd 06, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa
Replies: 29
Posted By Barry L. Camp
Mexican truckers to hit U.S. roadways next year

T Jr Hardman wrote:
> Barry L. Camp wrote:
>
> <snips>
>
> > I wasn't talking about the people on top needing or not needing to buy
> > anything. I was questioning their ability to *sell*; if there...
Forum: Driving September 2nd 06, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 37
Posted By Barry L. Camp
Another SUV owner on rampage - Murders one, maims at least 13

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On 1 Sep 2006 09:47:36 -0700, "Barry L. Camp" >
> wrote:
>

> >Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >
> >> On Thu, 31...
Forum: Driving September 1st 06, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, Barry L. Camp wrote:
> > You missed my point.
>
> No I didn't.
>
> > If all there are, are "peasants" and "lords",...
Forum: Driving September 1st 06, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, Barry L. Camp wrote:
>
> > If the so-called "purpose" is for the so-called "elite" to reduce
> > everyone...
Forum: Driving September 1st 06, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa
Replies: 29
Posted By Barry L. Camp
Mexican truckers to hit U.S. roadways next year

<El Snippo>

> No, it's so we will have a 3rd world economy and goods made at slave
> labor rates in China as well as the mexican poor. That is until they
> reduce us all (Citizens of the USA and...
Forum: Driving September 1st 06, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 37
Posted By Barry L. Camp
Another SUV owner on rampage - Murders one, maims at least 13

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:56:58 -0400, "Sancho Panza" wrote:
>
> >No one is coddling anyone. If you can't accept a plain and simple correction
> >of a...
Forum: Driving August 31st 06, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 37
Posted By Barry L. Camp
Another SUV owner on rampage - Murders one, maims at least 13

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 05:16:40 GMT, Alan Baker >
> wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > Speeders...
Forum: Driving August 31st 06, 12:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 37
Posted By Barry L. Camp
Another SUV owner on rampage - Murders one, maims at least 13

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On 30 Aug 2006 09:08:53 -0700, "Barry L. Camp" >
> wrote:
>

> >> We all know what happened here. The psycho was a little guy who...
Forum: Driving August 30th 06, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 37
Posted By Barry L. Camp
Another SUV owner on rampage - Murders one, maims at least 13

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> All SUV owners are like that.

And other car and/or truck owners aren't?

You ever hear of "guns don't kill people, people do"?
Forum: Driving August 30th 06, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 119
Posted By Barry L. Camp
Prevailing Speed vs Posted Speed Limit

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On 29 Aug 2006 09:52:15 -0700, "Larry Bud" >
> wrote:
>
> >It's harder to avoid crashes when your speed differential is 20 mph
Forum: Driving August 30th 06, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 10
Posted By Barry L. Camp
IL Studying Tougher Licensing Standards for Teens

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> Drivers don't need education.

Yes they do. All drivers must be competent behind the wheel, otherwise
they pose a danger to themselves and others.

Forum: Driving August 30th 06, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 10
Posted By Barry L. Camp
IL Studying Tougher Licensing Standards for Teens

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 20:31:53 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
> > wrote:
>
> >WGN is reporting that the Secretary of State White is...
Forum: Driving August 30th 06, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 37
Posted By Barry L. Camp
Another SUV owner on rampage - Murders one, maims at least 13

> We all know what happened here. The psycho was a little guy who gets
> pushed around and then he hops in his bg SUV and says to himself "now
> it's MY turn to do the pushing". All SUV owners are...
Forum: Driving August 29th 06, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 119
Posted By Barry L. Camp
Prevailing Speed vs Posted Speed Limit

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On 29 Aug 2006 04:04:27 -0700, "Barry L. Camp" >
> wrote:
>

> >>From the Illinois Secretary of State website:

Forum: Driving August 29th 06, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 119
Posted By Barry L. Camp
Prevailing Speed vs Posted Speed Limit

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On 29 Aug 2006 03:50:13 -0700, "Barry L. Camp" >
> wrote:
>

> >And isn't it convenient that you haven't responded to the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32