Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Scott Streeter[_1_]
Forum: Mazda April 18th 08, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
Anyone need a silver passenger mirror (scratched)?

From my old 2000

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33649&viewitem=&item=290223568949

--
Forum: Mazda February 22nd 08, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1

I just have a couple of rust spots under the trunk lid next to the
plate lights. I just want to grind it down and then spray paint the
area. It's under the lid and won't show so it doesn't have to...
Forum: Mazda November 15th 07, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Where are you and your Miata?

"Christopher Muto" > writes:

> "Scott Streeter" > wrote in message
> >
> > Auburn, MA USA
> >
> > Silver 2000 though I'll...
Forum: Mazda November 15th 07, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Where are you and your Miata?

Well I figure (if money allows) I can get another toy sometime in the
future but it will most likely be a classic Camaro or Vette or
something. Or the ultimate (for me) build a Factory Five...
Forum: Mazda November 14th 07, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Where are you and your Miata?

"Richard Phillips" > writes:

> Lanny Chambers wrote:
> > In article >,
> > "Richard Phillips" > wrote:
> >
> >> are you mainly...
Forum: Mazda November 14th 07, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 209
Where are you and your Miata?

Auburn, MA USA

Silver 2000 though I'll probably sell it in the Spring and get
something bigger.

--
Forum: Mazda August 31st 07, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 6

writes:

> whining...won't leave first....no reverse...whats up?

Check the fluid level?

--
Forum: Mazda August 27th 07, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12

"Iva" > writes:

> Don Moore wrote:
>
> > Hi, I plan on driving my miata in ohio winter this year. Any good
> > advice
> > on all season winter tires?
> >
> > thx

Forum: Mazda August 24th 07, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 15
Mazdaspeed Miata in 2008

pws > writes:

> BRUCE HASKIN wrote:
> > I sure hope that they doug a deep hole to put the "Ugly Stick" they beat
> > that thing with, then covered the ground well so no one...
Forum: Mazda August 22nd 07, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 15
Mazdaspeed Miata in 2008

http://www.leftlanenews.com/mazdaspeed-mx-5-to-arrive-in-2008-kabura-concept-could-make-production.html

--
Forum: Mazda August 14th 07, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 19

The passengers side latch on my 2000 doesn't lock into place
anymore. I'd like to replace it but they seem to be expensive. Over
$100 for a latch!! Ridiculous.... Anyone know of a cheap place to...
Forum: Mazda March 21st 07, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
Which Brake Pads

Just looking for an inexpensive set of pads for my 2000. Moss Motors
has Standard replacement pads in Genuine Mazda Parts and
"aftermarket". The aftermarket are significantly cheaper. Anyone...
Forum: Mazda August 25th 06, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 5
My windows leak :(

It's not an issue with drips coming through. The molding actually
fills up with water inside and when I drive it all spills out on
me. Very annoying :(

"Jeroen Feelders" <http://mailto.feelders.com>...
Forum: Mazda July 18th 06, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 3
NC folding hardtop

pws > writes:

> From my local list, a link to the NC MX-5 with the folding hardtop up,
> down and in action in different colors.
>
> http://www.mazdamx5.co.uk/rht.htm
Forum: Mazda July 17th 06, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 34
Aston Miata?

Not one for making Car A look like Car B but this is kinda cool.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/07/17/turning-a-miata-into-an-aston-martin/#more-3397

--
Scott...
Forum: Mazda July 10th 06, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Last Friday when I was going out for lunch my car started running VERY
rough. Barely running. I had driven into work that morning and it was
fine. Anyways it just turned out to be bad plug wires...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16