Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nono2010
Forum: VW water cooled September 23rd 06, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By nono2010
my vw vr6 m94 stopped alone!!

Yes Papa the problems is :The ignition switch may be defective.
I replease it, and know everything O.K
Papa أرسلت:
> The ignition switch may be defective, or there may be a problem with the
Forum: VW water cooled September 20th 06, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 28
Posted By nono2010
how many mile to a tank of fuel?

my car vw golf vr6 2.8L m94 auto , need 11 galon each 425 K.m
Jonny أرسلت:
> "drunknmunky" <u26877@uwe> wrote in message news:668a4bad2e233@uwe...
> > not long had my vw golf 1.8 auto. it is 16...
Forum: VW water cooled September 18th 06, 11:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By nono2010
my vw vr6 m94 stopped alone!!

Thanx Peter, today i repleace the bettary, but the same problem still.
I will take your advice and try to fix the ignition switch or replease
it, Thanks again!!.

No me not from France.
Peter Parker...
Forum: VW water cooled September 17th 06, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By nono2010
my vw vr6 m94 stopped alone!!

Sorry, Broke out, can u explain, Thanks.
Lost In Space/Woodchuck أرسلت:
> It's broke!
>
> "nono2010" > wrote in message
Forum: VW water cooled September 16th 06, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By nono2010
my vw vr6 m94 stopped alone!!

Hi all;
I have vw golf vr6 M94 atuo, yestrday, when I tryed to trun on, it
workd but when I leave the key of igition switch, the car turn off, I
tryed Three times till it worked.
But when I runned...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5