Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: [email protected][_1_]
Forum: Driving February 15th 10, 02:43 PM Posted to talk.politics.misc,seattle.politics,alt.politics.economics,talk.politics.guns,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Illegals drop pretense that Americans are not their enemies

Every alien - legal or illegal - is the enemy of every American now
that the job market here is so bad that any alien works only by
keeping one American jobless.
It's time for en masse Deportation...
Forum: Driving February 14th 10, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 76
How many of you parents would like the driving age raised to 18?

On Feb 13, 10:06*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Kill Kids"
> wrote:
> " > wrote...
Forum: Driving February 14th 10, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 76
How many of you parents would like the driving age raised to 18?

On Feb 13, 1:42*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Kill Kids"
> wrote:
> It's such a huge worry when your kids hit 16 and you remember what you were *
> like at that age and how easy...
Forum: Driving February 9th 10, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 10
Traffic Cameras

On Feb 8, 9:17*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> So let's replace the fines with license suspension. *That would compel
> these deadly criminals to obey the...
Forum: Driving February 9th 10, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 12
High Speed Passenger Trains in America - Would Terrorists attackthem?

On Feb 8, 10:19*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> China has a 200 mph train in service now but if america tried that it would
> probably lead to daily cases...
Forum: Driving January 26th 10, 05:14 AM Posted to talk.politics.guns,alt.ufc,alt.politics.british,rec.autos.driving,misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 3
Is White Revolution the only solution?

On Jan 25, 11:32*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Americans need to physically attack our congressmen and beat the treason
> out of them. *And when the...
Forum: Driving January 10th 10, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 54
LA doctor gets 5 years in prison for road rage against cyclists

Memorize: "I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY." That doctor would be on the golf
course tomorrow afternoon had he not talked his own way into jail - as
the courts don't look favorable on anyone rear-ending the...
Forum: Driving August 21st 09, 12:57 AM Posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.usa,rec.autos.driving,sci.environment
Replies: 27
The Economy of Hybrid Vehicles.

On Aug 20, 7:49*pm, Last Post > wrote:
> The Economy of Hybrid Vehicles.
> Hybrid vehicles do not save energy.
> They do not pollute less and they do not save the owner
> any...
Forum: Driving June 17th 09, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Replies: 69
Electric cars rolling off assembly line soon

Know anything about rechargeable batteries? They generally don't work
well in cold weather; even here in North Carolina, rechargeable
batteries in digicams "die" on photographers sometimes during...
Forum: Driving June 6th 09, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.california,alt.politics
Replies: 9
Police in Ariz. may stop accepting Mexican ID card

On Jun 6, 7:51*am, wrote:
> America needs a total political rebuild. Thousands of citizens are
> butchered yearly by illegal alien drivers.

That's just the START of their...
Forum: Driving May 6th 09, 01:10 AM Posted to soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 25
Nikki Catsouras "Porsche Girl" some thoughts

On May 5, 5:47*pm, obbzerver > wrote:
> Obviously not a scenario that you would wish on someone but I keep
> seeing this girl framed as some kind of "victim".
>
> Our brain-dead...
Forum: Driving April 10th 09, 02:13 AM Posted to alt.law-enforcement,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 32
Hispanic female Judge blocks tough Tex. vehicle law.

On Apr 9, 7:16*pm, wrote:
> http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/T/TEXAS_LICENSES_IMMIGRANTS?SITE...
>
> Anyone who cannot clearly see the coming social chaos lacks a sense of
Forum: Driving July 31st 07, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.nuke.the.usa,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 42
Do 100 mph in a car full of drugs? No problem if you're Al Gore's son

On Jul 30, 4:00 pm, Bo Raxo > wrote:
> I'm not Al Gore's son, and I've been pulled over twice going over 100
> mph. For getting radared at 105 mph in a 65, it was charged...
Forum: Driving July 15th 07, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Replies: 79
Brilliant idea. Make Adult Passengers in a Speeding Car as Liable as the Driver

On Jul 15, 2:17 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> If you're in a group that robs a bank and ONE of the group kills and
> shoots someone, then ALL members are...
Forum: Driving June 28th 07, 06:24 PM Posted to aus.legal,can.legal,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 0
** Study: Roads better, but Amerikan Idiots still can't Drive ! **

On Jun 28, 12:19 pm, "¥ UltraMan ¥" > quoted Associated
Press:
> WASHINGTON (AP) -- Motorists in California, Minnesota, New Jersey and North
> Carolina have been stuck in some of the...
Forum: Driving June 27th 07, 04:32 AM Posted to alt.law-enforcement,alt.true-crime,can.legal,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 35
** Gov. Corzine's 91 mph Trooper back on the road <= run for the hills! **

On Jun 26, 2:09 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> When cops break the law they should really have the book thrown at them.
> This trooper should permanently...
Forum: Driving June 26th 07, 09:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.legal
Replies: 75
Virginia now gives out $3500 fines for speeding!!! - YAAAYYYY

And what would such a law ACCOMPLISH - if enacted? Anyone stuck with
it would just leave Virginia - not difficult at all if one commutes to
work in Washington from northern Virginia. I sure...
Forum: Driving June 1st 07, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.legal
Replies: 25
NJ GOV CORZINE GIVEN OK TO CONTINUE SPEEDING IN NON-EMERGENCIES

On Jun 1, 11:29 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> quoted the New York Times:
> Testifying before a panel reviewing the State Police executive
> protection unit, the...
Forum: Driving May 31st 07, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 108
When will speed limit be lowered to 55?

On May 30, 10:18 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> And it would also save thousands of lives every year like it did in the
> 70s. And prevent hundreds of...
Forum: Driving May 29th 07, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Replies: 22
UK - Fury as 90,000 police officers caught speeding are 'let off'

On May 29, 3:06 pm, Larry Bud > wrote:
> Clearly the British authorities realize that speed traps are for
> revenue only, and not for safety.

The Brit peasantry - even...
Forum: Driving May 29th 07, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Replies: 22
UK - Fury as 90,000 police officers caught speeding are 'let off'

You don't get it. Britain - like America now - has a Marie Antoinette
class to whom the rules they inflict on the peasant overwhelming
majority just don't apply. That Marie Antoinette class...
Forum: Driving May 27th 07, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 20
New speed camera gets the driver's face too. - UK

On May 27, 6:31 am, Bo Raxo > quoted me:
> > Wear a ball cap - or, in cooler weather, a hooded sweatshirt
> > ("hoodie" as Brits call it). Works even better at keeping...
Forum: Driving May 26th 07, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 20
New speed camera gets the driver's face too. - UK

On May 25, 11:42 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> I bet they don't work as well with tinted glass.

Wear a ball cap - or, in cooler weather, a hooded...
Forum: Driving May 16th 07, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 3
Must-See: U.S. cops bloody peaceful US citizen as illegals cheer, trash his car

On May 16, 7:26 am, Ted > wrote:
> > "Unfortunately, the majority of illegal aliens who are here are engaged in
> > criminal activity. Identity theft, use of fraudulent Social...
Forum: Driving May 15th 07, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.economics
Replies: 108
Finally paid $3 a gallon for gas for first time in life

On May 15, 1:52 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> I've avoided it so far but had to pay $3.19 today. Just amazing how gas
> keeps rising while oil is sinking....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 62