Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.72 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: :\
Forum: Alfa Romeo November 7th 07, 03:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 8
Posted By :\
1987 Milano/75 model heater blower motor?

Wow...all that to get to the blower motor... Well here goes nothing.
Thank You so much for the help. I will see how many extra pieces I am
left with after I am done with the job..lol.. Thanks...
Forum: Alfa Romeo November 7th 07, 03:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 8
Posted By :\
1987 Milano/75 model heater blower motor?

Anyone know how to remove this? I have removed the radio console and am
wondering if it will come out from the inside or the by under the hood??
Thank You:)
Forum: Honda October 31st 07, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By :\
Abs control module(computer) on 96 accord??

I must have been half asleep when I typed that:) I meant the SRS
(airbag) module. Thanks for the response!! :)
Forum: Honda October 30th 07, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By :\
Abs control module(computer) on 96 accord??

Anyone know the location of this part? I purchased a car that had a hit
on the front and replaced both air bags and could not reset the SRS
light because I need to reset the module first...only...
Forum: Alfa Romeo October 1st 07, 02:01 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 0
Posted By :\
Hello:) Parting out 1987 Milano

I am in Jacksonville Florida but can arrange shipping anywhere and can
arrange ebay auction if you would like. I have a complete car that is
red with grey interior... :)Nate
Forum: Chrysler September 14th 07, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By :\
1994 mitsubishi montero 3.0 chrysler engine ..pcv valve???

Hello:) Thank you for the help!! On the passenger side valve cover
there is 1 rubber hose coming from the valve cover that goes into the
rubber boot between the throttle body and and the air filter...
Forum: Chrysler September 13th 07, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By :\
1994 mitsubishi montero 3.0 chrysler engine ..pcv valve???

Hello:) I have a 94 montero with the famous 3.0 mitsu/chry engine.
Auto parts stores are telling me there is a pcv valve. I have searched
everywhere for hours and cant find anything. Only thing I...
Forum: BMW August 24th 07, 08:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 12
Posted By :\
1988 735i loose strut..how is it tightened?

Hello, I figured it out. I jacked up the car and held the top strut
nut (17mm) while a friend turned the large nut with a pair of large
channel locks. This large nut was under the fender well up...
Forum: BMW August 22nd 07, 06:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 12
Posted By :\
1988 735i loose strut..how is it tightened?

Hello:) I had this problem about 2 years ago on the passenger side and
took it in to the mechanic. I remember him taking a large pair of
channel lock pliers to hold something under the fender...
Forum: Dodge August 17th 07, 05:18 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By :\
1976 corvette original dealer brochure.

Hey guys:) I have had this since I looked to buy one back in 1976. It
has been in a folder and just found it. The poster car of that year was
orange and very nice. Has all the...
Forum: Dodge August 10th 07, 08:53 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By :\
2001 neon...dome light fuse?

Hello:) This is driving me crazy. I have "Fuse" flashing on the
message board on the dash after I pulled out the dome light to see what
was wrong with it. There is no power going to the dome...
Forum: Alfa Romeo August 6th 07, 05:08 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 0
Posted By :\
Parting alfa romeo milano

Im located in Jacksonville Florida but will ship to where ever it needs
to go. I can also set up an ebay auction if needed. I have a 100%
rating with ebay. Please let me know what you need. It is...
Forum: BMW July 31st 07, 04:21 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By :\
Need Help! 1988 735i -Coolant Leaking inside car, Heater Core?

Hello Chris, It is a very time consuming job on the e32. If you are
not to worried about having heat you can bypass the heater core. Simply
take the 2 coolant hoses that go into the firewall which...
Forum: BMW July 1st 07, 08:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By :\
1988 735i front right brake sticking?

Hello, I did try 3 different brake hoses. That is when I took the
rubber hose off completely and found the hard line not spitting out
hardly any fluid... Thanks for the help and I will keep...
Forum: BMW July 1st 07, 08:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By :\
1988 735i front right brake sticking?

Hello:) Thanks for all the tips. I am going to dive into this in a
week or so. Im guessing that if I remove the line from the abs pump and
the other end from the caliper then it will all 4 wheels...
Forum: BMW June 30th 07, 05:13 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By :\
1988 735i front right brake sticking?

Hello:) I had this problem last summer and is it got cooler out it was
barely noticeable. Now the heat is back and its sticking like mad. I
replaced the caliper with no luck. Could barely bleed...
Forum: Alfa Romeo June 2nd 07, 07:22 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 0
Posted By :\
Parting a 1986 milano gold edition

Im in Florida. Please let me know what you need. Car is red...
Thanks:)
Forum: BMW May 17th 07, 07:22 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By :\
parting many 88-94 e32 7series

Please let me know what you are looking for. You can email at
Thanks:)Nate
Forum: VW water cooled May 12th 07, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 0
Posted By :\
corrado...yellow...how many years?

I used to own a 90 back in 92 and it was yellow with a full black
leather interior. Does anyone know if they made it in the vr6 models
as well?
Forum: BMW December 12th 06, 05:32 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By :\
e32/e34 wheels for sale (5series + 7series).

Hey guys:) Ive got a set of 4 factory bmw bbs style wheels (cross
spoke) for a 1989-1995 5 series and the 1988-1994 7 series. Nice wheels
and 2 have tires. Nice upgrade for the 735i and 525i. ...
Forum: BMW November 3rd 06, 04:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By :\
Wanted 88-94 7series bmw with body damage.

Looking for a car with fender and/or door damage. Please email at
Thanks:)
Forum: BMW September 20th 06, 06:37 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By :\
Parting out 89 7series bmw

Please feel free to email me at Thanks:)Nel
Forum: BMW September 13th 06, 03:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By :\
Parting out a 1988 750il

Hello, The "e32" ran from 88-94 with the 750il v12 engine being the
largest...
Forum: BMW September 13th 06, 03:43 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By :\
Parting out a 1988 750il

Please let me know if you need any parts. Thanks.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26