Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sdlomi2[_1_]
Forum: Technology August 22nd 06, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
Where is the TCC located on a Buick Skylark?

> wrote in message
>
> Steve B. wrote:
>> > The Torque Converter Clutch is sticking on my 88 Buick Skylark...
Forum: Technology August 22nd 06, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
Cleaning leather seats

"jeffc" > wrote in message
> We have a Mercedes E320 and bought it used a year ago. It's a 2004. The
> seats were starting to look dirty...
Forum: Technology August 20th 06, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
97 honda accord ex v6 shakes when braking over 60 mph

"Don" > wrote in message
> On 18 Aug 2006 19:53:06 -0700, wrote:
>
>>Hi, I'm thinking of...
Forum: Technology August 14th 06, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
Exhaust smoke after 5 minutes?

"Paul Barrett" > wrote in message
> I'm fixing up a '76 Chevy Malibu with a 350. Until a month ago, it had
> sat undriven for about 3...
Forum: Technology August 14th 06, 06:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
Intake Adapter; Intake sytem.

"John P." > wrote in message
> Hello, Have a 2001 Crown Victoria police(my duty car for paramedic).
> The intake box...
Forum: Technology August 10th 06, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
96 Buick #4 misfire, still chasing the problem

> wrote in message
>I don't know about the bad injector. They did a pressure test and all
> looked good. Also, that...
Forum: Technology August 5th 06, 07:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 30
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
fuel tank leak - epoxy question

"Al Bundy" > wrote in message

>> Thanks for the suggestion fweddy.....Sorry I...
Forum: Technology July 31st 06, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
Dents in the roof

....and who claimed that Utopia was merely an imagined state? :) s

"Harry Face" > wrote in message
> no kids, no...
Forum: Technology July 31st 06, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
Why do new wipers skip?

"James" > wrote in message
>I got two cars with the exact same problem. One is a 1987 Subaru wagon
> and the...
Forum: Technology July 31st 06, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
Caddy,,, will not shut off...

> wrote in message
> HI Guys
> this is a good one for a Monday, I have worked for GM for almost 20
> years, BUT moms...
Forum: Technology July 30th 06, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK?

"Kevin" > wrote in message

> "Don" > wrote in message
Forum: Technology July 29th 06, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
Dents in the roof

"Harry Face" > wrote in message
> I'd put a crease in the grandkids pants!
>
> harryface

Hey Harry, you got any...
Forum: Technology July 29th 06, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
What to look for when buying a used car?

"ed" > wrote in message
> The old saying:
> Brakes
> Exhaust
> Lights
> Tires
> Steering

Is it merely coincidental that the...
Forum: Technology July 24th 06, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
painting a softtop on a cadillac

"omrmike17" <u24438@uwe> wrote in message news:63b40b0e74174@uwe...
>i jsut got a 96 deville and it has a white softtop on it that is kinda
>faded
> and dirty i was jsut wondering if i could paint...
Forum: Technology July 22nd 06, 08:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
Stuck spark plugs

"Chief McGee" > wrote in message
> Trying to put in new plugs. 1989 Chevy truck 350 engine. Cast iron heads.
> Two of the plugs are...
Forum: Technology July 20th 06, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
Alternator short circuit

> wrote in message
>I have a 1993 Volvo 240 Wagon. I tried to save some money by replacing
> the alternator...
Forum: Technology July 16th 06, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
Escort LX Mileage

> wrote in message
>
> sdlomi2 wrote:
>> > wrote in message
Forum: Technology July 16th 06, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
What is the purpose of car tachometer

"Kevin" > wrote in message

> "Jayprakash" > wrote in message
Forum: Technology July 16th 06, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
Escort LX Mileage

> wrote in message

>> About how many miles could you expect to get out of a Ford Escort...
Forum: Technology July 15th 06, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
96 s-10 blazer

"mailman" > wrote in message
>I have a 96 s-10 blazer 4x4 --- 4.3 vortex --- 4door--- with a GU6 rear
> end (3.42)...
Forum: Technology July 15th 06, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
Does tirefoam damage tires?

> wrote in message
>I used tirefoam on my tires about 4 times this month, and have found
> that my tire sidewalls...
Forum: Technology July 12th 06, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
2001 Corolla/Prizm and intermittent squealing sound

"Reasoned Insanity" > wrote in message

> "Kevin" > wrote in message

Forum: Technology July 12th 06, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
Equipment needed to self-service R134a air conditioner

"Keep YerSpam" > wrote in message
> anumber1 wrote:

Forum: Technology July 12th 06, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By sdlomi2[_1_]
Equipment needed to self-service R134a air conditioner

> On another note, would an air compressor also work as a vacuum pump in
> any way? (I have one for airbrushing)

Actually, SnapOn sells an air-compressor-operated vacuum pump which is
quite...
Forum: Technology July 11th 06, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

"Masospaghetti" > wrote in message
> Hey all -
>
> I'm anticipating having to open up my air conditioning system on my '85
> Corolla...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32