Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Randy Pavatte
Forum: Ford Explorer August 18th 07, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 0
Posted By Randy Pavatte
Need help! 96 v6 trans. questions....

My 96 XLT with auto trans and about 175000 suddenly experienced shifting
problems last Tuesday. My "O/D" light began blinking, so I pulled off
the road and turned the car off. My book said doing this...
Forum: Ford Explorer May 13th 07, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 0
Posted By Randy Pavatte
1996 3rd brake light

Greetings.
I just noticed today my 3rd brake light has gone out. In the past I saw
some posts about having to replace the entire assembly, and the high
cost of it, but a search done moments ago...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 25th 06, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Randy Pavatte
87-93 door lock question

Hello everyone.
The power door lock doesn't work on the passenger side of my 90 GT, and
I suspect the actuator has failed.
I've researched this item online, and there's a huge difference between
the...
Forum: Ford Explorer October 15th 06, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 0
Posted By Randy Pavatte
96 XLT mud guard question

Hello everyone.
I have a 96 XLT, and would like to put some mud guards on the front and
rear.
After a little research I settled on the Husky Liner sets, and was
careful to order the correct...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 20th 06, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Randy Pavatte
Tailpipe options for 90 GT

Hi all.
I'm researching tailpipe options for my 90 GT, and have discovered
Flowmaster now makes one thats 3 inches diameter for my car. This
interests me, but will I encounter any fit problems?
I'm...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 12th 06, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By Randy Pavatte
Mufflers for 87-93 5.0

Hi all.
I just posted questions about emissions testing, and would like to thank
those who responded. I've concluded my best bet would be to go ahead and
install ordinary tailpipes on my GT...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 12th 06, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By Randy Pavatte
Emissions test question

Kate, I appreciate your suggestions and will look into them. The reason
I dread the testing has nothing to do with my emissions. Over a decade
ago I had turndowns installed, and ever since I have...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 11th 06, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By Randy Pavatte
Emissions test question

Greetings.
I live in Houston, Texas, and own a 90 Mustang GT. Recently I got my
registration notice in the mail, and noticed some text on it about
emissions testing, and a few circumstances that...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8