Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Len
Forum: 4x4 September 16th 06, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 7
Posted By Len
JEEP Cherokee Brake Lights

Thanks for all the advise. It ended up being two light sockets

Will Honea wrote:
> Yeah, I couldn't figure out why he wanted it off either - but better
> to tell him how than have it busted and...
Forum: 4x4 September 12th 06, 01:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 7
Posted By Len
JEEP Cherokee Brake Lights

Will thanks for the advise, I will check the ground. The reason I
thought it was the brake switch is because it's only when I brake that
all the back tail lights go out except the one on the hatch...
Forum: 4x4 September 12th 06, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 7
Posted By Len
JEEP Cherokee Brake Lights

01 Loredo, With running lights on and press on the brake, all tail
lights go out. The hatch light works fine. Could this be the brake
switch. If so , what is the trick to getting the wire...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3