Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Forum: Ford Mustang September 5th 11, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
64 Falcon

I'm in need of a C-4 trans linkage to work with the stock column shift
for my 64 falcon.

All replies appreciated, thanks.
Forum: Ford Mustang January 31st 09, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
70 mustang question?

I'm currently restoring a 70 Mach 1 mustang. I"m thinking about
dropping the rear body 1" by raising the axle 1". I've got 320 coils
in the front and lowered the upper a arms 1" I'm running 255-60 in...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 29th 08, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
70 Mach 1 mustang

I'm restoring a 70 Mach 1 mustang. When I drive at night with the
headlights on.... my left blinker light indicator arrow starts to
glow. The blinkers work and the hazard lights work. Do I have a...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 15th 07, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
toploader 4spd question?

What oil should I run in my toploader 4spd? 20w 50 or 90w gear oil?
Forum: Ford Mustang June 17th 07, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
fuel pump question?

Just got my 408 stroker running in my 70 Mach...I was told that the
motor needed 7 psi at the carb. I decided to go mechanical...with a
130 gph Holley high perfomance fuel pump. When it's cold the...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 20th 07, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
MSD 12 volt ignition on source?

I'm working on a 70 mach 1 mustang.....What would be the best 12 volt
ignition on source?

I'm using all MSD ignition parts.

Someone told me the pink wire off the ignition switch....any ideas?
Forum: Ford Mustang May 19th 07, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Flywheel balancing question?

Is it okay to weld weights on a steel flywheel for balancing?

All replies appreciated....thanks.
Forum: Ford Mustang March 19th 07, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
351 W question?

What's a used 351 W in good running condition worth?

It was rebuilt 6 years ago and has 70k miles on the motor.

This is out of a 70 Mustang fastback. It has the following:

Edelbrock performer...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 3rd 07, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
70 Mach 1 dash harness question?

I've got a 70 mach 1 without AC dash harness I'm installing. In the
middle of the harness where the flasher leads come out..... I've got
two bright solid green wires that have been cut. Does anybody...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 11th 07, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
electric fuel pump location?

I've got a 70 mustang.... I want to install an electric fuel pump for
my new motor. Where's the best location? I've been told it needs to be
below the tank.

All replies appreciated. Thanks...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 1st 07, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
lowering front suspension 70 mustang

I have a 70 mach1 mustang with a new front suspension and steering
components. I have 620 coil springs. I want to lower the A arms
1".....will this lower the car body 1"? Someone told me that the...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 22nd 06, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
70 mustang camber adjustment

My front right camber is still 0.7 degrees in... I know after 36 years
the shock towers sag inward. What's the best way to correct the
problem? Can I push the shock tower out? Can the camber...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12