Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mikker
Forum: BMW December 30th 06, 12:25 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 3
Posted By mikker
1996 e36 318is major fuel leak

my 316i,smelled of fuel when I bought it 2nd hand 8 months ago.....

had it checked and mechanic confirmed a leak but said until the pull the
tank out, they couldnt tell where from....

To cut along...
Forum: BMW November 27th 06, 12:07 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By mikker
E36 316...

So there I am at a set of traffic lights, waiting for the green,,,,
bluuurpp........................... Oh ****, ive run out of gas...........
run 1km buy a gerry can, 5 ltres petrol, fill her...
Forum: BMW October 13th 06, 01:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 12
Posted By mikker
Lowering e36

what the ???

U bought and own a BMW..... .what u got 4 ur money was, more for servicing,
more 4 parts, more for labour...... u name it.....
U can pick up a mint E36 318is 4 $ 13k( AU) but what u...
Forum: BMW September 8th 06, 09:40 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By mikker
wot the??!!!!

$232.00au for expansion tank for a 316i!!!!!! I know its a long way from
Germany 2 Australia but fk me........

Car has been overheating for 2 wks and I knew Thermostat was ****ed as the
fan wasnt...
Forum: BMW September 3rd 06, 11:31 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By mikker
sunroof?

whats the best way to lubricate the sunroof mechanism on a 316i????
any help appreciated......
working fine(touch wood) just had a lot of rain and just a thought
ta
mikker
Forum: BMW August 5th 06, 12:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By mikker
316i prob

just bought a 1995 316i, my 2nd BM.. love 'em, anyway, have had the wheels
balanced and aligned( 17" ROH) apparently all is perfect. When I drive
between 60km/h and 80km/h the steering wheel nearly...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6