Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kickstart
Forum: Corvette October 18th 06, 12:08 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By Kickstart
1960 chrome wheels

> Dang that Vette looks great. Gotta give it to the guy for going wide on
> the rears.
> The flares fit the car well. But I wonder iffin those aren't
> 16's..........

> --
> Ric Seyler

18's
Forum: Corvette October 5th 06, 06:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By Kickstart
C-3 Fan Shroud

> LoL..thats what my wife said ...she also said you better hope the cheeper
> one is what you need

I dont know why they put a cheaper price out, no one ever needs that one

Good luck
Forum: Corvette October 5th 06, 02:50 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By Kickstart
C-3 Fan Shroud

"Jamie" ...
> Does anyone know what the differance is in the 76 early and 76 late fan
> shrouds all I know is one is $155.55 and one is $530.00

$374.45
Forum: Corvette October 4th 06, 03:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By Kickstart
colors

, colors come
> and go and if we're lucky burnt orange will be dropped.

All Corvettes will be red next year, as it should be.
That's all I have to say about that

kickstart
Forum: Corvette October 4th 06, 01:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Kickstart
Looking for core support

> Anyone have a lead where I might find a lower radiator core support for
> a 98 vette.
>
> Thanks LT

Googled "Corvette salvage yard" got 263,000 hits
of course there's always...
Forum: Corvette October 3rd 06, 07:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By Kickstart
Swap meet prices

> After spending 8 hours there, we packed up. My friend made the comment
> that it was a lot easier sitting at home in his air conditioning and
> selling on eBay than to pack stuff the night...
Forum: Corvette October 3rd 06, 12:32 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By Kickstart
Swap meet prices

SAw a very rough (body,paint, rust,interior,wires hanging out, headlights
goofed up , rusty wheels bad tires etc) 75 "best offer" turned out to be
$3500
A 100 feet away was a damn near perfect 76...
Forum: Corvette September 28th 06, 11:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Kickstart
1977 4 speed with air

>> My original L-82 says so on the speedo.
>> Your original doesn't Hmmmmmmmm
>> kickstart
>
> What's the redline on a '77 L82? The owner above indicated the tach
> shows 5250.
> Owen
my 79 is 5500
Forum: Corvette September 27th 06, 05:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Kickstart
1977 4 speed with air

> Currently listed on EBAY
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250033473922

My original L-82 says so on the speedo.
Your original doesn't Hmmmmmmmm
kickstart
Forum: Corvette September 26th 06, 01:32 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 35
Posted By Kickstart
Whats the fastest car youve been in : 10 second, 9 second, faster ??

> I had a 9 second ride in the back seat of a '60 Impala, still paying for
> it, but at least I don't have to take shots.
>
> --
> Dad

I'm following ya ol man

kickstart
Forum: Corvette September 24th 06, 02:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By Kickstart
Car Sale/Taxable Income Question.

> Don't try that with the '67 435 hp coupe you bought for $40,000 7 years
> ago and sold just recently for $150,000.
>
> I think you will find several get their hands in on your gain.
>

>> I...
Forum: Corvette September 19th 06, 09:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By Kickstart
1978 Rebuilt corvette will not start

>I left the distributor in and clicked over the engine until it pointed
> toward cylinder #1, then I tried the same thing the other way - Can you
> explain in laymans term what 180 degress out is for...
Forum: Corvette September 13th 06, 02:15 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By Kickstart
Where can I buy stainless steel bleeder screws ?

> Thanks to all who replied.
>
> I don't want Speed bleeders. They are over priced and I don't care
> about the valve technology built into them. I don't care to pay $6+
> each for stailess bleeder...
Forum: Corvette September 12th 06, 09:39 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By Kickstart
Where can I buy stainless steel bleeder screws ?

> Where can I buy stainless steel bleeder screws ?
>
> I have tried all the usual places like Napa, AutoZone, PepBoys etc,
> but no joy.
>
> I have seen this website, but this is massively...
Forum: Corvette September 7th 06, 11:31 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By Kickstart
Shocks for smooth ride- C2/ SB?

>> Any reccomendations for a set of shocks that will give a firm, but not
>> hard ride in a 63 roadster. I don't intend to be doing autocross, etc.
>> mostly streets, and some country roads. Thanx-...
Forum: Corvette August 28th 06, 12:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 79
Posted By Kickstart
Does anyone take up two parking spaces at a parking lot ?

> well, if you were un-armed he would have been wrong if he pulled his gun.
> also. if ya really felt bad for the old-lady ?
> you could have told mall security..
>
> my2¢
> --
> "Key"
not if he was ...
Forum: Corvette August 22nd 06, 12:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By Kickstart
85 4 speed O/D solenoid

> The O/D solenoid in my 4 speed is bad, I have tried all the dealers in my
> area (Michigan) plus looked on the internet. Anybody have someone or know
> of
> a parts guy that may have one the...
Forum: Corvette August 11th 06, 12:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By Kickstart
1990 C4 Side Mirror fix

> a common problems with GM mirrors....( another crappy GM design..will they
> ever learn )
>
> How many foreign cars do you see with exterior door mirror
> problems..zero,none,..!!! ( not even...
Forum: Corvette July 16th 06, 02:39 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By Kickstart
Requesting any advice on C1 purchase

> didn't ride all that bad, I owned one back in '62. It also was the
> smoothest-running car I've ever owned

yeah my 59 drove like a dream, I was 21
now my 79 rides like a truck
of course my 01...
Forum: Corvette July 10th 06, 11:21 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By Kickstart
700r4 Tranny problems

> If you look at the other side of the coin, rebuild for more torque
> capability. (Not the sort of thing to turn over to AAMMCO.) There are
> stronger clutch packs from outfits like Raybestos. ...
Forum: Corvette July 9th 06, 12:20 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By Kickstart
700r4 Tranny problems

> In most places I know of, you can expect $1200 - $1400 to rebuild a 700R4.

go straight to GM and buy a brand new one for less than $2k
Why trust a rebuilder when GM give you a complete new...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21