Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.48 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dan Krueger
Forum: BMW September 22nd 06, 01:35 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 22
Posted By Dan Krueger
Rain Sensor

Jenn wrote:

> I am not sure if I have a rain sensor or not. In fact, I wasn't aware
> of them at all until a couple of rocks hit my windshield and I called
> about a quote. I called the glass repair...
Forum: BMW September 1st 06, 01:27 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By Dan Krueger
2002-2004 3-Series Owners; Need some Advice

Eisboch wrote:

> > wrote in message
>
>>That was a great last line! "Unless you drive like a maniac or are...
Forum: BMW August 16th 06, 02:15 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 5
Posted By Dan Krueger
"BMW's X5 promises much"

SteveG wrote:

> Dan Krueger wrote:
>
>> SteveG wrote:

Forum: BMW August 15th 06, 02:06 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 5
Posted By Dan Krueger
"BMW's X5 promises much"

SteveG wrote:

> Mike wrote:
>
>> BMW's X5 promises much
>> at http://www.washtimes.com/autoweekend/20060810-124533-9346r.htm
>>

> but still lacks the promise of decent off-road ability :-(

Forum: BMW August 13th 06, 01:05 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 3
Posted By Dan Krueger
First time buyer auto loan

Facts about Car Loans wrote: