Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Larry Gross
Forum: Driving October 7th 07, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 9
Posted By Larry Gross
Virginia Drivers To Be Infra-red Scanned To Catch HOV Lane Cheaters

On Oct 6, 10:54 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim" > wrote :
>
> > TIME...
Forum: Driving August 1st 07, 08:24 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 44
Posted By Larry Gross
Plans for a privatised toll-road foiled in Yamhill County, OR, USA

On Aug 1, 3:04 pm, (Matthew T. Russotto)
wrote:
> In article >,
> Larry Gross >...
Forum: Driving August 1st 07, 07:54 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 44
Posted By Larry Gross
Plans for a privatised toll-road foiled in Yamhill County, OR, USA

On Aug 1, 1:08 pm, (Matthew T. Russotto)
wrote:
> In article >,
> Paul Johnson > wrote:
>
> >On Jul...
Forum: Driving August 1st 07, 04:20 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

On Jul 31, 10:54 pm, Free Lunch > wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 23:06:31 -0000, in misc.transport.road
> Larry Gross > wrote in
Forum: Driving August 1st 07, 12:06 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 44
Posted By Larry Gross
Plans for a privatised toll-road foiled in Yamhill County, OR, USA

On Jul 31, 6:31 pm, (Brent P)
wrote:
> In article >, Larry Gross wrote:
> > You don't have to stop at toll...
Forum: Driving July 31st 07, 10:54 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

On Jul 30, 11:39 am, Paul Johnson > wrote:
> On Jul 30, 8:26 am, "Sherman L. Cahal" > wrote:
>
> > Then I hope you have a plan to fund the going-bankrupt (2009)...
Forum: Driving July 30th 07, 11:42 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

On Jul 29, 2:46 pm, Paul Johnson > wrote:
> On Jul 29, 9:28 am, Chuck Whealton > wrote:
>

> > On Jul 28, 12:24 am, Carl Rogers >...
Forum: Driving July 23rd 07, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 11
Posted By Larry Gross
Drivers Attack Highway Crew - State Closes Highway

On Jul 23, 9:10 am, " > wrote:
> On Jul 23, 8:26 am, Larry Gross > wrote:
>

> > On Jul 22, 12:37 pm, Scott en Aztlán...
Forum: Driving July 23rd 07, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic

On Jul 22, 12:37 pm, Scott en Aztlán > wrote:
> Larry Gross > said in rec.autos.driving:
>
> >I like it. For any section of road - where there are...
Forum: Driving July 22nd 07, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic

On Jul 22, 9:17 am, "US 71" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > Why do I recall seeing this story once...
Forum: Driving July 8th 07, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Replies: 8
Posted By Larry Gross
Beijing to ban a million cars in clean air test

On Jul 7, 2:09 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> They're doing it to curb pollution but no doubt it will save a lot of
> lives too.

Forum: Driving July 5th 07, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 17
Posted By Larry Gross
Easy to raise tolls?

On Jul 5, 11:31 am, wrote:
> On Jul 4, 10:52 am, Scott en Aztlán > wrote:
>
> > I don't see the problem here. How is this any different than paying
Forum: Driving July 5th 07, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 17
Posted By Larry Gross
Easy to raise tolls?

On Jul 4, 10:52 am, Scott en Aztlán > wrote:
> Arif Khokar > said in misc.transport.road:
>
> >> Excerpts from
Forum: Driving May 23rd 07, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
Replies: 131
Posted By Larry Gross
Are SUV drivers more reckless?

On May 22, 5:37 pm, John Mayson > wrote:
> I'm an avid bicyclists. I have learned which vehicles and drivers to be
> wary of. I realize this isn't scientific. I also realize given I...
Forum: Driving May 21st 07, 12:48 PM Posted to uk.transport,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 42
Posted By Larry Gross
Which GPS would you recommend?

On May 19, 3:39 pm, Andrew Tompkins > wrote:
> Larry Gross wrote:
> >> Don't most units have the capability to transition between north-up and
Forum: Driving May 19th 07, 02:30 PM Posted to uk.transport,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 42
Posted By Larry Gross
Which GPS would you recommend?

>Don't most units have the capability to transition between north-up and
>last-direction-of-travel-up?

I haven't seen one which doesn't
ditto... track north or track direction.. a typical option...
Forum: Driving May 18th 07, 04:39 PM Posted to uk.transport,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

On May 18, 8:35 am, "Mortimer" > wrote:
> "Larry Gross" > wrote in message

> > On May...
Forum: Driving May 18th 07, 01:17 PM Posted to uk.transport,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

On May 18, 7:55 am, "Mortimer" > wrote:
> "Larry Gross" > wrote in message

> > On May 17,...
Forum: Driving May 18th 07, 12:30 PM Posted to uk.transport,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

On May 17, 9:20 pm, Carl Rogers > wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> So, I'm looking for a GPS unit. It doesn't necessarily have to include
> road maps (surprised??? ;)); it just needs to...
Forum: Driving March 14th 07, 11:25 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 28
Posted By Larry Gross
Local Nobody Writes About Road Congestion; Good Points Ensue

On Mar 13, 11:49 pm, "Rick Powell" > wrote:
> On Mar 13, 10:06 pm, " > wrote:
>
> > Not a politcal football, but people are getting tired of...
Forum: Driving March 13th 07, 10:16 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

On Mar 12, 10:33 pm, "Jason Pawloski" > wrote:
> >From Tucson's Arizona Daily Star:
>
> "My opinion George F. Will: Highway congestion begs new...
Forum: Driving August 26th 06, 09:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 46
Posted By Larry Gross
I Hate I-95

Roads are a "shared" resource - and yet most folks drive as if they are
not sharing, much less driving collaboratively.

What I mean by collaboratively is simple things ... like letting
someone...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22