Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Remco Meeder
Forum: VW water cooled September 3rd 06, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Remco Meeder
Diesel Headache (Old Skool 1500 vs. 1600)

Rabbit TDi wrote:
> I'm dealing with rebuilding a 1.5D in a 1985 Vw Golf.
>
> Yes I know that it would have came with a 1.6- but the block just has a
> "D" on it and the wrist pins are 22mm not 24....
Forum: VW water cooled September 1st 06, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 34
Posted By Remco Meeder
Why 5 cylinders?

none2u wrote:
> VW is a performance car company first and foremost. They also change
> direction very slowly. I would imagine we will see smaller engines from VW ,
> or even another smaller car, in...
Forum: VW water cooled August 26th 06, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 12
Posted By Remco Meeder
Air Conditioner Odor

Brian Running wrote:
> I had always been vaguely aware of products intended to get rid of air
> conditioner odor, and I had read about some kits that allow you to
> install a fitting on the side of...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3