Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Driving September 25th 06, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Gregory Brooklands Car Sales Addlestone, Chertsey

Has Anyone experience of Gregory Brooklands Car Sales Addlestone,
Chertsey?

I bought a car from here and in my opinion received terrible aftersales
service when I found some faults with the car.
Forum: Driving September 22nd 06, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Gregory Brooklands Car Sales Addlestone, Chertsey

Has anyone experience of buying a car from Gregory Brooklands Car Sales
Addlestone, Chertsey?

I bought from here recently and when I called to complain of a fault
with the car they initially refused...
Forum: Driving September 22nd 06, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Gregory Brookland Car Sales

wrote:
> Has anyone bought a car from Gregory Brookland Car Sales in Addlestone,
> Chertsey?
>
> I did and I cannot recommend them Im afriad.

This is beacuse I returned...
Forum: Driving September 22nd 06, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving