Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steven J. Sobol
Forum: Driving March 7th 07, 07:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
I-15 from Barstow to Vegas on Sun mornings?

In article >, Steve B wrote:

> I live in Las Vegas. I have traveled I-15 lots of times. At that time,
> traffic is mostly static. By Sunday noon, traffic back...
Forum: Driving March 7th 07, 07:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving

In article >, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
> 223rem > writes:
>
>>How congested is I-15 on the Barstow-Las Vegas on Sunday mornings (in
>>March)?...
Forum: Driving February 9th 07, 04:44 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 45
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
Reason #5,473 Why You Don't Let Your Teenaged Daughter Drive Your Porsche

In article >, Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> Not unless I start trying to control YOUR kids. As for controlling
> mine, as long as they are minors and the law...
Forum: Driving February 7th 07, 06:53 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
Shouldn't a Newspaper Hire LITERATE Reporters?

In article >, Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> north?) Three minutes, [sic.] later, the driver crashes his car.
> Where/when did the "high-speed pursuit" occur?...
Forum: Driving February 6th 07, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 24
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
CARS DON'T KILL - PEOPLE KILL

In article >, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> Then do something illegal

Ok, I gotta hear this.

What should I do, troll?

--
Forum: Driving February 5th 07, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 24
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
CARS DON'T KILL - PEOPLE KILL

In article >, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> "Steven J. Sobol" > wrote in
Forum: Driving February 4th 07, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 24
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
CARS DON'T KILL - PEOPLE KILL

In article >, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> I'll explain it the same way you explain laura bush killing that guy.
> I wasn't...
Forum: Driving February 3rd 07, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 24
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
CARS DON'T KILL - PEOPLE KILL

In article >, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> I'm a slow driver so it's impossible for me to hit anyone.

Liar.

--
Steve Sobol,...
Forum: Driving February 1st 07, 07:21 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving

In article >, Brent P wrote:

> I had some arsehole get out of his car to try and attack me once.

True story: I lived in Cleveland until July 2003. I...
Forum: Driving January 30th 07, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 11
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
Actress-Singer Brandy May Be Charged With Misdemeanor Vehicular Manslaughter

In article >, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> I've gone 3 1/2 years without causing a fatal crash so i must be doing
Forum: Driving January 27th 07, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 40
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
50 car pile-up in PA as idiot americans insist on right to speed during snowstorm

In article >, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS wrote:

> If they don't know how to drive in snow, then they should slow down or
Forum: Driving January 26th 07, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 40
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
50 car pile-up in PA as idiot americans insist on right to speed during snowstorm

In article >, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

>>Where does it say that excessive speed was involved? There are other
>> factors...
Forum: Driving January 26th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 40
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
50 car pile-up in PA as idiot americans insist on right to speed during snowstorm

In article >, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16820445/
>
> 50-car pileup in Pa. snowstorm kills...
Forum: Driving January 24th 07, 11:59 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 15
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
People I want to kill slowly...

In article >, wrote:
> I have my own pet peeve. When I'm turning left from a left-turn-only
> lane with a green arrow,...
Forum: Driving January 23rd 07, 08:12 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 13
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
WAKE UP, PARENTS!

In article >, Scott en Aztlán wrote:

>>The majority of accidents I've witnessed could have been avoided had
>>the "innocent" chosen a different course of...
Forum: Driving January 16th 07, 05:15 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
CA-22: The Garbage Grove Freeway

In article >, Cameron Kaiser wrote:

>>http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7620673168179435194
>
> Very nice. Excellent use of fruit. And that...
Forum: Driving January 12th 07, 08:50 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
Darwin Cheated Once Again

In article >, John S. wrote:
> How was Darwin cheated...that comment makes no sense at all. He
> described how natural selection and sexual...
Forum: Driving January 8th 07, 04:19 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 25
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
An Analysis of Carl Rogers' Latest Video Clip

In article >, Cameron Kaiser wrote:

> And for that matter, I am very happy with the price I paid for my Saturn,
> and I'll probably be buying a Saturn again...
Forum: Driving January 7th 07, 01:42 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 25
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
An Analysis of Carl Rogers' Latest Video Clip

In article >, Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> How that for an application of "Interpersonal Psychology" to the
> "analog hyperlinks" of the "Internet...
Forum: Driving January 6th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
Making it official!

In article >, Sherman L. Cahal wrote:
> Carl Rogers wrote:
>> The merge at Calrog.com has hit mainstream press. Read on, if interested:

Forum: Driving January 4th 07, 10:12 PM Posted to ca.driving,la.transportation,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 25
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
San Bernardino, CA, USA video

In article >, Carl Rogers wrote:

> Ahh, come on dude. There's more than a hundred frames in that capture!
> That's right, a hundred; three-digits!...
Forum: Driving January 4th 07, 06:14 AM Posted to la.transportation,ca.driving,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 25
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
San Bernardino, CA, USA video

In article >, Carl Rogers wrote:

> (2) ...Or through an analog hyperlink:
> http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/i-215.wmv

That couldn't even have...
Forum: Driving January 3rd 07, 08:27 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 10
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
Awesome! AZ Highway Patrol Nails a LLB

In article >, Jason Pawloski wrote:
> So last night, at about 11 PM, I'm driving home on the loop 101,
> heading east from I-17. The traffic was...
Forum: Driving December 31st 06, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 85
Posted By Steven J. Sobol
"Law-abiding" americans running roadblocks in Denver blizzard

In article >, Matt wrote:

> I just live here, and I'm CERTAINLY not a Bronco fan, but...
>
> The stadium was paid for by a vote of the people. I...
Forum: Driving December 21st 06, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

In article >, wrote:

> CO 7 is a logical place to close the highway as it is on the outer
> frings of metro Denver north....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41