Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: vigi
Forum: Simulators October 4th 08, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 57
Posted By vigi
iRacing: a simulation for grown men and women

On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 17:11:46 GMT, "Alan Bernardo"
> wrote:

><crap snipped>

Boohoo.
Forum: Simulators September 27th 08, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 57
Posted By vigi
iRacing: a simulation for grown men and women

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:33:49 GMT, "Alan Bernardo"
> wrote:

>And the guy has trouble with spelling. I would say, rather, that iRacing is
>for the Elite, who think they...
Forum: Simulators September 19th 08, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By vigi
Road Course Aliens in iRacing Rookie Solstice

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:52:00 -0500, "Ed Medlin" <ed@ edmedlin.com>
wrote:

>I got into his cockpit view and watched from a chase view and that is really
>enough to know how he was driving the...
Forum: Simulators September 18th 08, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 17
Posted By vigi
iRacing - Throttle-On Braking with the F-Mazda

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 07:45:44 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

>One thing I am thankful for is that all this has highlighted where I
>was losing time. I've been struggling at around a...
Forum: Simulators September 18th 08, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By vigi
New contest: enter here

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 02:25:16 GMT, Grunty > wrote:

>> 20/12/2539
>
>I can't send anyone a *free* copy of Xcom if you don't post realsitic
>dates.

20/12/4912
Forum: Simulators September 18th 08, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:43:32 -0500, "Ed Medlin" <ed@ edmedlin.com>
wrote:

> I was doing a qualifying session in the Rookie Solstice at LRP and was
>having a tough time even getting my times down...
Forum: Simulators September 17th 08, 12:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By vigi
New contest: enter here

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 02:58:23 GMT, Grunty > wrote:

>Guess the correct date that iRacing will go under and I will send you a
>free copy of Xcom.

20/12/2539
Forum: Simulators January 12th 07, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By vigi
Leading on the last lap

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 19:23:23 GMT, "Mitch_A" >
wrote:

<crap snipped>

****ing hell, there's nothing worse than insane analogies. Jesus.
Forum: Simulators July 20th 06, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By vigi
GTR2 demo this Friday!!

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 20:20:49 GMT, Garrot > wrote:

>Could you post what is says as I am getting this error.
>
>"Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or...
Forum: Simulators July 20th 06, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By vigi
GTR2 demo this Friday!!

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:21:27 -0400, "Larry" > wrote:

>Any official word on whether Starforce is incorporated ?

Well, not really official, but looks like Starforce is...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10