Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.52 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jb
Forum: Chrysler February 13th 11, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By jb
2003 T&C ABS and Brake light on

On 2/12/2011 4:29 PM, Rob wrote:
> a standard OBDII code reader from the parts store wont read brake and ABS
> codes usually. It might take a dealer scan tool or a snap-on protus or OTC
> Gemini or...
Forum: Chrysler February 12th 11, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By jb
2003 T&C ABS and Brake light on

My 2003 T&C FWD has both ABS and Brake Dashboard lights lit.
I have check brake fluid level and it's ok. Will a OBD tool help
pinpoint the failure area?
What should I try before taking in to the...
Forum: Chrysler April 29th 09, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By jb
Repair 2000 Jeep Window switch

One of the switches in my jeep Cherokee master window switch is
malfunctioning. The unit is screwed together and I was wondering if
anyone has ever taken one of these apart? I'm concerned if I try...
Forum: Chrysler March 22nd 09, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By jb
Chrysler T&C Water Pump

wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 14:04:09 -0400, jb > wrote:
>
>> My 2003 3.8L T&C has a water pump leak. I got underneath and it looks
>> pretty straight...
Forum: Chrysler March 22nd 09, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By jb
Chrysler T&C Water Pump

My 2003 3.8L T&C has a water pump leak. I got underneath and it looks
pretty straight forward. Is there anything to be concerned about? Any
tricks you can share?
Forum: Chrysler March 8th 09, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By jb
2000 Cherokee Rear Defroster

A. Mueller-Witt wrote:
> "jb" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> A. Mueller-Witt wrote:
>>> "jb" > schrieb...
Forum: Chrysler March 6th 09, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

A. Mueller-Witt wrote:
> "jb" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> man of machines wrote:
>>> the switch is a high failuer...
Forum: Chrysler March 5th 09, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

man of machines wrote:
> the switch is a high failuer rate
> "jb" > wrote in message
>> My rear isn't working and I...
Forum: Chrysler March 2nd 09, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By jb
2000 Cherokee Rear Defroster

My rear isn't working and I traced the problem to what I believe to be
the component within the instrument panel. Must the entire instrument
panel be replaced or can the component within be...
Forum: Jeep April 21st 07, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 0
Posted By jb
Bumper removal 2000 Cherokee

I need to remove the front bumper on my 2000 Cherokee sport. It looks
like there are 6 bolts (3+3) attaching it to the frame. What else needs
to be done. Thanks for your help.
Forum: Jeep February 1st 07, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By jb
2000 Cherokee Liftgate Ajar

DougW wrote:
> jb wrote:
>
>>My liftgate ajar light stays illuminated on my dash and the liftgate
>>is seated properly.
>>Is this an easily serviceable issue? Could it be a loose wire in the
>>latch...
Forum: Jeep January 31st 07, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By jb
2000 Cherokee Liftgate Ajar

My liftgate ajar light stays illuminated on my dash and the liftgate is
seated properly.
Is this an easily serviceable issue? Could it be a loose wire in the
latch mechanism? Thanks for your help.
Forum: Jeep July 9th 06, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By jb
2000 Cherokee Fule Filter

wrote:
> The 2000 Cherokee 4.0 L and 2.5 L has "strainers" at the fuel pump.
> Here is a photo of the fuel pump and strainers:
Forum: Jeep July 8th 06, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By jb
2000 Cherokee Fule Filter

I just purchased the 2000 Cherokee with 135k miles. I'm trying to snuff
it up all the way around. The fuel filter is my next concern. Where is
it located??? Can't seem the find it. Do I need to...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14