Showing results 1 to 25 of 58
Search took 0.66 seconds.
Forum: Saturn May 9th 11, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
WARNING- What the...?

On Apr 19, 10:09*am, Bert Hyman > wrote:
> "Oppie" >
> wrote:
>
> > You trying to drive Saturn out of business or something?...
Forum: Saturn May 9th 11, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Bert Hyman-SATURN DEFENDER, former Yugo salesman

Bert-

You seem to live 24/7/365 on this Saturn message board, while I come
on here maybe once every 3 months posting a new epidemic Saturn defect
that starts to show up on their cars.

Do you have...
Forum: Saturn April 18th 11, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
WARNING- your Saturn closed and LATCHED door may fly open at70mph !!!

On Apr 18, 2:19*pm, " >
wrote:
> Regarding our 2000 Saturn SW2 station Wagon. No doubt the same
> defective, rusted out door handle coil spring applies to...
Forum: Saturn April 18th 11, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
WARNING- your Saturn closed and LATCHED door may fly open at 70mph !!!

Regarding our 2000 Saturn SW2 station Wagon. No doubt the same
defective, rusted out door handle coil spring applies to ALL model
Saturns.i

WARNING:- ANY OF YOUR SATURN CAR'S DOORS MAY FLY OPEN AT...
Forum: Technology November 4th 10, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
illegal to import electric car to USA?!

This is an email exchange between the DOT and myself. I specifically
asked them about importing, for my own use, this Chinese made...
Forum: Technology September 16th 10, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Electric car question-which are illegal to import?

Is there a webpage which lists CURRENT electric cars which are legal
or illegal to import?

Thanks

Mike

Forum: Saturn July 19th 10, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Saturn wheel bearings

how long should a good quality front wheel bearing last on a Saturn
Station wagon(2000)

which are good quality and which are poor?

Thanks

Mike
Forum: Technology October 8th 08, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
solar car gets 5-20 miles on 8 hrs of sunlight

http://www.freedrive-ev.com/faq.html
Forum: Saturn September 18th 08, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
CANADA knows how to sue GM !!!

On Sep 16, 1:09*pm, "Steve"
> wrote:
> > > wrote in...
Forum: Saturn September 16th 08, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
CANADA knows how to sue GM !!!

On Sep 12, 1:37*pm, "Steve"
> wrote:
> > wrote in...
Forum: Saturn September 16th 08, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
CANADA knows how to sue GM !!!

On Sep 12, 11:51*am, SMS > wrote:
> wrote:
> >http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=gm
>
> > DETROIT — General Motors Corp. has agreed to settle 17 Canadian
Forum: Saturn September 12th 08, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Get paid to be a service Mystery Shopper for Saturn

On Sep 10, 6:36*am, "marx404" > wrote:
> This is a *good opportunity to rate your own Saturn shop.
>
> http://www.saturnfans.com/cars/get-paid-be-saturn-mystery-shopper

Forum: Saturn September 12th 08, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
CANADA knows how to sue GM !!!

http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=gm

DETROIT — General Motors Corp. has agreed to settle 17 Canadian
lawsuits that contend that a defective part in cars made between 1995
and 2003 caused engines to...
Forum: Technology August 19th 08, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
American made electric car

http://www.freedrive-ev.com/index.html
Forum: Driving July 8th 08, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
200 pictures of electric vehicles

http://www.evalbum.com/
Forum: Saturn May 12th 08, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
casting flaw cracked head- 2001 L200 (54K miles)

Neil emails misterfact:

cracked head on my 2001 L200 at 54,000 miles. No
>> explaination from Saturn of Orem, UT except "one-in
>> a million fluke" and after I insisted that it was
>> their problem...
Forum: Saturn April 29th 08, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Saturn victim emails misterfact

Dear Mister Fact;

> > Hello,
>
> I also am very frustrated with the integrity of the
> saturn car dealership here in (deleted) I
> have been on top of every check-up in the 43,000
> miles of my...
Forum: Saturn April 29th 08, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Saturn victim elail misterfact

Dear Mister Fact;

> > Hello,
>
> I also am very frustrated with the integrity of the
> saturn car dealership here in (deleted). I
> have been on top of every check-up in the 43,000
> miles of my...
Forum: Saturn April 28th 08, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 38
Posted By [email protected]
more Saturn complaints (casting flaws cause cracked heads)

On Apr 22, 7:36*am, (Doug Miller) wrote:
> In article >, " > wrote:

Forum: Saturn April 21st 08, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
another Saturn victim

We owned two Saturns. Traded in the first one before anything went
wrong but the second one, an LS2 was a huge pile of crap. How's
$600 to replace the thermostat because they...
Forum: Saturn April 21st 08, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

On Apr 17, 10:15*am, misterfactLIES > wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>
> > Steve wrote:
> > > "marx404"...
Forum: Saturn April 21st 08, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

On Apr 16, 7:48*pm, "marx404" > wrote:
> Steve I'm sure that most here already know of the many issues the 1.9L
> engine had, but it's not an epidemic, trust me. The 1.9 in question...
Forum: Saturn April 16th 08, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

On Apr 14, 6:19*am, "marx404" > wrote:
> more Mr. Fag.....
>
> Please do not feed this troll.
>
> I work for Saturn and not a word of this unreadable garbage is true as those
> who own a...
Forum: Saturn April 12th 08, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 38
Posted By [email protected]
more Saturn complaints (casting flaws cause cracked heads)

Saturn (GM) STANDARD OPERATING PROCEEDURE

When we at GM discover an epidemic costly flaw in our cars (like
casting flaws in our cylinder heads that will cause the head to
eventually CRACK); and...
Forum: Technology February 1st 08, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
100 million Americans want this kind of electric car.

One that bypasses the electric company and runs on FREE ENERGY!

One that:

You drive home; take 20 seconds to wheel out (on a dolly) your
depleted battery from the car; wheel in the depleted...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 58