Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jim[_14_]
Forum: Technology September 13th 06, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Jim[_14_]
93 Corvette Clutch issue

I'm really having a problem with both the pedal getting stiff and it
not shifting as well. It seems to act exactly the opposite of common
logic. It shifts the best after the car sits for a weekend...
Forum: Technology September 12th 06, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Jim[_14_]
93 Corvette Clutch issue

Kaz Kylheku wrote:
> Kaz Kylheku wrote:
> > Let's see: tt's probably a blockage in the hydraulics, since you
>
> Strange. Should read "it's probably not a ..."

Thanks for all the thoughts. In...
Forum: Technology September 12th 06, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Jim[_14_]
93 Corvette Clutch issue

Please excuse the length of this topic. I am totally stumped and have
tried just about everything I can think of to solve my problem (hence
the length). I have a 93 Corvette with the ZF-6 manual...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3