Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ron B.
Forum: Ford Explorer August 19th 06, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 2
Posted By Ron B.
Fan noise while towing - 2006 Explorer XLT

wrote:

> Howdy...
>
> I have a 2006 Explorer XLT V8 with the tow package
>
> I have noticed when towing up a long hill, there is what sounds like a
> 'second fan' that switches on...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 11th 06, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 11
Posted By Ron B.
Tire Experience, GoodYear and Bridgestone

Big Shoe wrote:

> I am soon going to purchase a set of new tires for my '05 Limited as
> the original BFG's are getting so noisy that I don't want to listen to
> it any more. And yes, they have...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 5th 06, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 5
Posted By Ron B.
Harder and harder to start

If you have up to 40 PSI of fuel pressure and no codes from your
computer try and pull the plug on the TPS. A bad TPS, no power shot of
fuel on start up, can make it hard to start. By pulling the...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3