Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dave
Forum: Mazda April 19th 08, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By dave
dash flashing red lite 2008

On Apr 19, 11:43*am, dave > wrote:
> hi all.
>
> when i turn off my new 2008 XR5 Miata grand touring automatic, a red
> light flashes continuously on *the status lights near the
Forum: Mazda April 19th 08, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By dave
dash flashing red lite 2008

hi all.

when i turn off my new 2008 XR5 Miata grand touring automatic, a red
light flashes continuously on the status lights near the
speedometer. it is a small red car with a key superimposed on...
Forum: Mazda November 14th 06, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By dave
2005 miata key remote?

dave wrote:
> hi
> ive a 2005 miata w/remote key keys.
>-----------------------------------

thanx...ill try unplugging the wires if it continues.
dave
Forum: Mazda November 13th 06, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By dave
2005 miata key remote?

hi
ive a 2005 miata w/remote key keys.

for 4 time ive walked down to my basement aprt bldg garage and the
trunk was open and the battery was dead? im absultely sure i locked
it. and the car...
Forum: Mazda October 23rd 06, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 15
Posted By dave
I'm going to the experts

wrote:
> I'm looking to buy my first convertible, and I'm trying to weigh the
> pros and cons. I thought if anyone could help, they'd be in this
> group.
Forum: Mazda August 4th 06, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
Posted By dave
seat cushion?

hi all,

i have a 05 with black leather and i cook in hot weather. would a seat
cushion work? any have any experioence with that?
thanx
dave
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6