Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: §qů@r3 Wh33£s
Forum: Jeep July 16th 06, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
any SRT8 owners here?

On this day of this month, in a year likely to be unrecorded in human
history, Jack Carter wrote:

> How does he like it? - except for the gas mileage, of course.

He loves it. Even the metrage isn't...
Forum: Jeep July 15th 06, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
any SRT8 owners here?

On this day of this month, in a year likely to be unrecorded in human history, Jack Carter wrote:

> Anybody got one?

A good friend has a Magnum SRT8.

--
Ink is handicapped, in a way, because...
Forum: Jeep July 9th 06, 03:16 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

> I'm going to toy with you a little longer

Oh, I think not, little bitty silly one; you be da mouse, I be Da Cat.

--
I'm not an expert, but I play one on Usenet.
Forum: Jeep July 9th 06, 02:57 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.drag-racing,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

> I wouldn't post your address in
> Vancouver

Go right ahead, Nancy.

--
I'm not an expert, but I play one on Usenet.
Forum: Jeep July 9th 06, 02:43 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks

> Just in case anyone wonders whether they have the coward's address <snip>

Not acceptable here or anywhere in Usenet.

--
I'm not an expert, but I play one on Usenet.
Forum: Jeep July 8th 06, 02:39 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.drag-racing,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

> I doubt it's ever
> been in even a street race.

Bwahahahahaha!

--
I'm not an expert, but I play one on Usenet.
Forum: Jeep July 8th 06, 02:35 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.drag-racing,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
[Fwd: [Fwd: Why we get harsh with Bill]]

On this day of this month, in a year likely to be unrecorded in human
history, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III spewed like an idiot:

> "Whom" was use in past tense, as in the idiot in the previous post
> that...
Forum: Jeep July 7th 06, 06:36 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.drag-racing,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
[Fwd: Why we get harsh with Bill]

On this day of this month, in a year likely to be unrecorded in human
history, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III feebed his way along with:

> Apparently you have a problem in counting, too:

1) /who's/ means...
Forum: Jeep July 6th 06, 05:59 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.drag-racing,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.jeep-l
Replies: 3
[Fwd: Why we get harsh with Bill]

On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 19:49:31 -0700, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III once
again attempted to write.

> who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self.

Only you, Billie Boi, could make 3...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9